scotts serpents - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2006, 09:38 PM   #1
reedco
Question scotts serpents

Has anyone done business with scotts serpents? Wanting to business with them,but have never heard of them.

Thanks,DR

Old 08-31-2006, 11:25 PM   #2
ldydrgn
Darrin, here is one thread about him. If you do a search on his name, you might find other threads.

Old 08-31-2006, 11:32 PM   #3
Jim O
Besides being a liar and a thief, and shipping snakes by US Postal Service )a danger to the snake, its recipient, and strictly against the law), he uses an alias to conduct business.

Stay away from this guy.

Old 08-31-2006, 11:33 PM   #4
ravensgait
Here is a link to a number of threads this low life has posted in.. Do some reading here then run away as fast as you can from this guy.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...earchid=378216

Randy

Old 08-31-2006, 11:38 PM   #5
Jim O
Someone let Mr Sanchez know about this thread...I'll make some .

Old 09-01-2006, 12:05 AM   #6
Jim O
It didn't take long...

Here's his PM to me:

Quote:
You are a .........
You are slandering my buisness and I will take legal action against you.

I never lied and I am not a thief where you come up with this BS I dont know please feel free to post this to a thread.............

I know you will because you have no life but to talk crap about people you dont know..

One day you will talk crap to the wrong person and that just might be the end.......

BTW, saying "I never lied" is another lie. Stopping payment on a check for goods received COD and not paying for them makes you a thief. Oh, and there's claiming your full name is Terry Scott. Hiding the truth is sort of like lying...dontcha think lil boy?

I think you lost yourself a deal here Terrrance Scott Sanchez.

Old 09-01-2006, 02:24 AM   #7
ScottsSerpents
Jim O or should I say Michael.......

You come on here saying I have diffrent aliases your an idiot Terry is short for Terrance Dummy!!!!

why is your name Jim O when it is really Michael??????

who's the liar? ( you ) Jim O

And Michael if your read the thread right you will see that Matt sent me dead/sick snakes and thats why I stopped payment. and I even offered him reasonable amount of money..... for his sick/dead snakes. which was done right here on fauna in front of everyone.

By the way Dweezil Zappa is a friend of mine and I don't think he wants a redneck liar like you posting a quote from his father!!!

and you are so right on the quote "there are more stupid Jim O's than good people out there in this Universe"!!!!

I will no longer post to this thread because my work is done here. All you people who have no life and like slandering people's business's please feel free to type negative stuff to this thread as you will only be proving my point.....................

Man I feel like Jesus " forgive them for they know not what they do"!

*Jim O is (Judas) I forgive him though!

want to argue with that!!!

- Scott

Old 09-01-2006, 03:05 AM   #8
Jim O
And Scott is short for Sanchez?

And you're off your rocker. No wait, you're just a dumbass. Not Michael. Sorry. Never have been.

Old 09-01-2006, 10:38 AM   #9
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsSerpents
Jim O or should I say Michael.......

You come on here saying I have diffrent aliases your an idiot Terry is short for Terrance Dummy!!!!

why is your name Jim O when it is really Michael??????

who's the liar? ( you ) Jim O

And Michael if your read the thread right you will see that Matt sent me dead/sick snakes and thats why I stopped payment. and I even offered him reasonable amount of money..... for his sick/dead snakes. which was done right here on fauna in front of everyone.

By the way Dweezil Zappa is a friend of mine and I don't think he wants a redneck liar like you posting a quote from his father!!!

and you are so right on the quote "there are more stupid Jim O's than good people out there in this Universe"!!!!

I will no longer post to this thread because my work is done here. All you people who have no life and like slandering people's business's please feel free to type negative stuff to this thread as you will only be proving my point.....................

Man I feel like Jesus " forgive them for they know not what they do"!

*Jim O is (Judas) I forgive him though!

want to argue with that!!!

- Scott
The above post was posted by Mr. Sanchez from IP 71.93.220.67 as confirmed to me by Fauna staff.

At around the same time I received an "anonymous" e-mail at my 501(c)(3) charitable lung cancer support site from the very same IP. I have starred out some of the letters but the uncensored original will be forwarded to anyone who wishes to see it for confirmation.

Quote:
The following message was sent to you via the Lung Cancer Support Network Forums Contact Us form by Jim O-hole.

--------------------------------

I will put a cancer stick up your moms p*ssy bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*cken gay ass site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bl*w me c*ck sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------

Referring Page: http://lungcancersupport.net/ IP Address: 71.93.220.67 User Name: Unregistered User ID: 0
Now, does anyone have any other questions about this boy?

Old 09-01-2006, 11:13 AM   #10
kmurphy
Well that should answer Darrin's original question. This guy is something else.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!