Vision Rack Systems Mfg. - Good Guys and Fast Shipping! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2007, 04:33 PM   #1
dfherrera
Vision Rack Systems Mfg. - Good Guys and Fast Shipping!

I just wanted to post this as I read through some of the horror stories from other members and their rack purchases.

I purchased a Vision CB70 Rack and Tubs on April 2nd directly from Vision and I got the rack on April 6th. It was well packed, and included everything I had expected. Dave from Vision traded eMails with me and took my phone call during assembly and everything went very well. This rack cost me about $400.00 less than another I had purchased from a different mfg last year and is much more flexable from a heating perspective.

All in all this was a great transaction and is a great product.

Thanks

Old 04-11-2007, 06:00 PM   #2
LadyViper
We got one at the NARBC Expo in Texas. My Husband liked it so much, he wrote a review for our website. If your want to read here'e the link, it's long so I won't post it.
We dealt directly with Scott Selstad, the owner and a really great guy.

http://houstonreptile.proboards92.co...ead=1172181852

Old 04-12-2007, 12:50 AM   #3
LKirkland
Vision_Great Racks_Good Guys!!!

We have purchased a couple of Vision's CB70 racks. We also dealt with Scott and found him to be very friendly and extremely helpful. The racks are doing great and we will be purchasing more in the near future.

Old 05-04-2007, 08:29 AM   #4
mexicanamak
Thumbs up Scott / Vision and the CB70... I've never had a better experience!

I found myself in a serious time crunch situation and purchased two of the table top versions of the CB70 racks over the phone from Scott. I had a few special requests for Scott to add to the challenge and he/they met that challenge in record time... it literally blew me away at how incredibly fast they made it all happen. The racks are awesome and I've never had a better experience in my life.

I'd read all the rants about the minor issues people talked about, but I'd met Dave at an NARBC and talked with him about their product so I took everything I'd read with a grain of salt. If you take the time to assemble these racks as they instruct you to, you will have zero problems, assembly couldn't be easier and you'll have one mighty fine and versatile system to work with.

I'll never look elsewhere for manufactured rack systems and will definitely be buying more from Vision.

Old 05-04-2007, 09:46 AM   #5
AncientDNA
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicanamak
I'll never look elsewhere for manufactured rack systems and will definitely be buying more from Vision.
I second that. I'll be buying 1 or 2 more 32qt racks this year.

Old 05-04-2007, 11:57 AM   #6
BenR
Thumbs up Two tumbs up!

Like everyone else I'm very happy with the new rack I picked up from Vision. I bought the hatchling rack that's 15 rows high. I delt with Scott and he was great through out the whole deal. Even after he had my money. I will certainly get more of these from vision in the future. Thanks guys!

Old 05-04-2007, 12:26 PM   #7
NathanLedet
I love the CB-70 rack. Affordable, easy to assemble, great customer service...I am one happy customer as well! Thanks Vision!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!