OOD GUY, Tim at Special K Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2007, 07:23 PM   #1
chimpkin
OOD GUY, Tim at Special K Reptiles

I just wanted to post that I had a great experience with Tim @ Special K Reptiles. My wife and I visited Special K at the Columbus show on Saturday. I have been wanting a boa for years but my wife was reluctant due to the size of an adult boa. Tim was very considerate and attentive in discussing Boas with my wife and I. He reassured her that the snake would not grow overnight and that as the snake gets larger we will get more comfortable with it. He spent nearly a half an hour with us even though I was purchasing an inexpensive snake. And then on top of that he gave me a good deal on the snake.

My best experience in the hobby yet. Will do business again!

Thanks again Tim. (I hope you actually see this)

Shayne Hiles

Old 05-06-2007, 07:24 PM   #2
chimpkin
I am an idiot!! I posted "OOD GUY" as the title.

Lets go with "GOOD GUY"

Old 05-06-2007, 07:55 PM   #3
Casey Hulse
Tim is one of the est in the usiness for ure!

Old 05-06-2007, 08:03 PM   #4
barker109
hahahahah

That post was cute. Sorry, it hit my funny bone.

Old 05-06-2007, 08:16 PM   #5
Neferet
Tim is the best! I recently purchased a salmon boa from him... I was bummed that someone beat me to my first choice by a few hours. I spoke with Tim and he assured me I would not be dissapointed in the second one he was offering and that the pictures did not do him justice, he even went so far as
to give me a nice price cut.

I don't regret for a second taking him at his word, the boa was even nicer than I could have hoped for. I will certainly do business with him again.

He's also quite a funny fella and I'm sure would appreciate your 'ood post', heh!

-Tina
Murajda Reptiles
Athens, GA

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!