Vin Buccigrossi ~ GOOD GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2007, 09:29 PM   #1
MikeRusso
Vin Buccigrossi ~ GOOD GUY

I just completed a multiple animal deal with Vin Buccigrossi from NJ and it was a smooth transaction from beginning to end.

Vin was a pleasure to deal with and he represented his animals honestly.

I look forward to doing business with Vin in the future and i would highly recommend Vin to anyone looking to add top quality animals to their collection.

Thanks again Vin!

~ Mike Russo
Long Island, NY

Old 04-19-2007, 08:44 AM   #2
VinnyButch
Thumbs up

Thanks Mike.

I gotta say this about Mike Russo. He knows so much about alterna that it's tough getting off the phone with him since he so readily shares information with you. You hate to let a guy like that get away from you when you can pick his brain and learn a lot.

Great guy, Mike Russo

Old 04-23-2007, 11:32 AM   #3
gapnda7
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=98600

See above thread. Stay away!!

-Glenn

Old 04-23-2007, 01:02 PM   #4
ravensgait
Vin, you seem to have no problem responding to your good guy thread so how about responding to your Bad Guy Thread??? Randy

Old 04-23-2007, 02:32 PM   #5
Griz
I'll add to that Randy. Vinny, if you think for one moment that this won't plague you then your vastly confused. There is no way that those animals are adults. I have quite a few argies, adults and yearlings, and those animals at best are 2 years of age. That female is at least another year to 2 years before breeding. You misrepresented those animals and you need to refund the money. It's that simple. Until you do, there are a lot of us that will NOT be doing business with you in the future. Is your integrity really worth that little?

Griz

Old 04-23-2007, 05:07 PM   #6
David Reid
Mike, did you pick up the animals?

If so, did you happen to see Glenn's adult Argentine Boas there? It seems good ole Vinny sent Glenn the wrong Boas, sent Glenn yearlings instead of the Adult's Glenn paid for.

Dave

Old 04-23-2007, 06:18 PM   #7
MikeRusso
No I did not go to Vin's house.. He shipped the (6) snakes to me..

As I stated in my first post, Vin was a pleasure to deal with and my transaction with Vin was flawless. Vin sent me clear photo's of each animal and most importantly Vin's verbal description of each animal was 100% accurate.

Again, this is just my experiance with Vin. I am sorry to hear of this situation and I hope it can be rectified shortly.

~ Mike Russo

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!