Inquiry-Peter Keorpes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2007, 09:33 PM   #1
Petboy15
Inquiry-Peter Keorpes

Anyone do business with him? I am considering a breeder loan with him that involves me leaving my female with him.

Randy

Old 04-23-2007, 06:44 AM   #2
Petboy15
Come on, no info?

Old 04-23-2007, 08:07 AM   #3
Gecko_Den
In the nine hours that you waited between posting your inquiry and then your follow-up asking why no info has been posted yet, you could have maybe gotten a bit more info to add to your inquiry. For example the persons e-mail address, location, user id, etc.... The more info you provide the easier it would be for someone to help you.

That being said, it is never a good idea to do a breeding loan with someone you don't know anything about, it is just asking for trouble, especially if the person isn't within driving distance in case you need to retrieve your snake(s).

On a side note, and don't take this as a knock on your age, being that you are a minor any agreement would need to be between your parents and whomever the breeding loan is with if the agreement was to be legally binding.

Old 04-23-2007, 08:10 AM   #4
Cat_72
Randy, while I have never heard of this man, just be very careful. Unless he lives somewhere that you can keep an eye on your girl, and you can see what kind of place she would be living....OR you can manage to find some good references for the guy....it can be very risky.

Old 04-23-2007, 02:56 PM   #5
Petboy15
Yaeh, I dont think Im going to do it, just too much risk.

Old 04-23-2007, 06:55 PM   #6
wyblep
I met peter a few weeks ago. He contacted me about some animals I had fr sale and we have done two deals. He sent a check the first time just like he said he would and then we met outside of Pittsburgh, PA. He seemed like a really nice guy. I also met him for the second time just yesterday. He bought another animal from me and everything went smoothly. I cannot say whether you should do your breeding loan or not . I am just stating that I have met him twice and that is his real name (It was on the check) and he seemed like a really nice guy. Paul Wyble at Steel City Exotics

Old 04-23-2007, 08:09 PM   #7
Petboy15
Ehh, me and him have decided not to do it, but yeah, I think he is agood guy. Id buy a snake from him...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!