For Sale Male purple albino reticulated python FS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 06-29-2020, 03:52 PM   #1
mathimg2357
Male purple albino reticulated python FS

Male purple albino reticulated python available.
He is about maybe 6' long, feeding on large rats.
He has other genetics, but I'm not totally sure what they are. He was produced by NERD in 2018. The snake was given to me by a previous owner who didn't exactly know much about keeping reptiles, hence giving it to me. I've had him for about a year but will be traveling and possibly moving soon,
so I'm now looking for a new home for him. He was originally $800 from NERD, I'm looking to get around $400 shipped, but OPEN TO OFFERS

His disposition is ok, but I would say not perfect for someone inexperienced with reticulated pythons. He has a strong feeding response and until he realizes that he's not being fed, he can be a little challenging to get in to your hands.

Any questions or if interested, the best way to reach me is via a text message at (203)-427-7nine3two

Pics below, if the links work. If not I can send pics.
Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-09-2020, 01:08 AM   #2
mathimg2357
**UPDATED w/ PICS**

Last pic os on a FULL size mattress for size reference.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-16-2020, 11:43 AM   #3
Jvg89
is he still available?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!