Sugar Gliders Available - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 02:40 PM   #1
AHarris15
Sugar Gliders Available

Sugar Gliders available: I have a total of 7 gliders ready to find good homes. They are all males except for one, and two of them are 1+ year old brothers that I would like to go together. They are all located in central Connecticut. Sorry- no shipping. If interested, respond with your contact information and I can send you more specifics. Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-15-2004, 08:45 PM   #2
Allison161
Interested

I am very interested in your female if she is still available. Could you please give me some more information about her. I have 3 gliders already and am looking for a female cagemate. All of my gliders are adults 2yrs old, i have 2 in one cage and one in another cage due to the three of them not getting along and i dont want her to be alone anymore. Im not looking to breed them just to find a cage mate. I live in NY and would be willing to drive to possibly pick her up or meet half way. I actually got my first glider from a girl in CT and drove to pick her up. Well get back to me and let me know. Thanks so much. Allison

My email address is: allison161@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon

Old 12-18-2004, 06:31 PM   #3
jenrocky_2004
sugar glider

hi i am interested in the sugar gliders you have i only want one though. well maybe 2 but i would like to know how much they are? mail me at jenrocky_2004 at hotmail.com.

Thanks, Jen

Old 05-10-2005, 04:04 PM   #4
jadeddarkness666
I'm looking at purchasing an out of pouch just born female sugar glider. R u going to be expecting more babies if so how long will it be befor you will be selling more? How much r they going to cost? plz contact me at descryingseraph@yahoo.com ty

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread