RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN...... - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-22-2008, 08:47 PM   #91
Caleb0
I would like to stay out of this child ish game and just like to know how you know me "Jeff Smith"?? Thanks a TON

Old 03-22-2008, 08:58 PM   #92
retic75
i pay attention to details, if jeff were smart he would do the same, cause someone is watching him

Old 03-22-2008, 09:02 PM   #93
-BoaFreak
someone is watching me? awesome cause eople are going to find out the dirtbag Rick is a thief

Thank You.
Jeff Smith

Old 03-22-2008, 09:05 PM   #94
Reptidude
Boa, you drunk? looks like it to me with your typos. Boa just goto bed and forget that you even came to these forums cause your wasting peoples time

-Rob
www.sheboyganherpsociety.com

Old 03-22-2008, 09:09 PM   #95
Caleb0
Jeff I STILL would really like to know how you know me if your not comfortable telling people pm it or is there a reason like mabye you dont know me...Hm

Old 03-22-2008, 09:13 PM   #96
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptidude
He mentioned it because he is a mod in the chat room and this boa person posted my IP in the thread. Damn maybe he aint as stupid as I think he is.

-Rob
You should read the Mike Greathouse thread. You might learn something.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:15 PM   #97
Reptidude
What does that have to do with anything pertaining to me? I could care less about anyone else except this Boa person bringing me into this.

-Rob

Old 03-22-2008, 10:05 PM   #98
Ballroom
To all following this thread. I spoke with Rick at 9PM this evening. Rick is going to meet with me early next week to take care of this situation snakes will be delivered to me to pay for what is owed to the UK Clients .. It is his intent to resolve this matter to everyones satisfaction.
I for one am confident after speaking with Rick that everyone will come out fine in the end.
I will of course let you all know when this is all resolved..as I am sure all the others will also

Old 03-22-2008, 10:14 PM   #99
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballroom
To all following this thread. I spoke with Rick at 9PM this evening. Rick is going to meet with me early next week to take care of this situation snakes will be delivered to me to pay for what is owed to the UK Clients .. It is his intent to resolve this matter to everyones satisfaction.
I for one am confident after speaking with Rick that everyone will come out fine in the end.
I will of course let you all know when this is all resolved..as I am sure all the others will also
You certainly are a true good guy Michael!

Old 03-22-2008, 10:57 PM   #100
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
You certainly are a true good guy Michael!

And you are a true arseole

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!