Good Guy Ryan Potts, Jamaican boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-20-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
natsamjosh
Ryan Potts, Jamaican boa

I picked up a beautiful Jamaican Boa (E. subflavus) from Ryan, and I f eel compelled to post how great the transaction was. Great service and a great, healthy, baby snake, and Ryan has been extremely responsive to my questions. He also drove a couple hours out of his way to meet me. Very honest guy who obviously cares about his animals!

Ed Horlick

Old 08-19-2010, 12:59 PM   #2
natsamjosh
Got another insular Epicrates from Ryan a few days ago, and like the previous transaction, there were no surprises (other than the snake being even nicer looking in person.) Great guy to deal with.

Thanks,
Ed

Old 11-21-2010, 04:33 PM   #3
basuca
I also got a male jamaican from Ryan, and I have to say he is an awesome person to deal with. He will also answer any question you might have. I will suggest him 100%.

Old 03-13-2012, 02:12 PM   #4
Ophidiophile
Herpetocultural Excellence!

I see it's been over a year since anyone has posted about Ryan so just thought I'd chime in. I have received several insular Epicrates from Ryan over the past year and every transaction has been 100% excellent. He has also checked in with me periodically about the status of the animals far longer than would be expected of a seller. Overall, he's an A+ herpetoculturist and a real credit to the hobby/industry.

Old 03-13-2012, 02:50 PM   #5
karenofNC
good guy agreed

ryan is one of the best guys i know. lucky to have him close by. the industry needs way more like him.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:10 PM   #6
cguarino30
Does anyone know how to get in touch with him? Does he have a website or email that he uses?

Old 04-19-2012, 09:58 PM   #7
basuca
Here is his email: ryanjpotts@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!