Amazing colored Mali Uro Pair! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Uromastyx

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2004, 10:31 PM   #1
mcain
Lightbulb Amazing colored Mali Uro Pair!

I must sell my last two uros (I used to have six). They both have phenomenal colors for malis! The male is 13 inches and 360g. He is black with a bright yellow striped honeycomb pattern on his back. He is very friendly and easy-going. The female is amazing because of her great male-morph colors. She is grey/black with a neon yellow back. Her yellow is so bright when she gets warmed up that she almost looks like a geyri uro. She is 11.5 inches and 250g. She showed mating behavior to the male this summer, but I had not brumated the male. I think they would have excellent colored clutches! I am only willing to sell to an experienced uro owner who will give this pair a good home, because these have been my pets, and I still care about them. I will only sell them as a pair. I'm asking $150 plus shipping of $35, or you can pick them up in central Illinois. Feel free to ask questions!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-25-2004, 11:33 AM   #2
DocileDragons
info

How old are these two uros? I run www.dociledragons.com and i am always looking for new pairs for my program. Any info you have and any pictures of the female would be very helpful. Thanks!

Old 06-05-2004, 03:37 PM   #3
lshac
Hello, I am interested inseeing photos of both of them, what would shipping be to 54923? Are they still available? Please let me know. Thanks so much

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread