Delta Dash, need help please - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 11-11-2014, 09:44 AM   #1
Robert Walker
Delta Dash, need help please

Looking for someone who has used Delta Dash before, if possible several times would be great.

If you are the shipper, what kind of steps need to be taken to ship?
What kind of identification is required if any? Do they check your ID, if so, how well, a glance or really check it? Does your name have to match the shipping information or can you drop off for someone else?

Basically a scammer has shipped via Delta Dash, trying to see what traces of information can be used from that shipment.

Thank you in advance!

Old 11-14-2014, 12:32 PM   #2
Karma Kritters
I have always had to show my ID. Usually you would call there 800 number to set up the shipment and receive a reference number to give the desk person when you got there. Not sure how all airports are but here they check to be sure your Id matches the information on the packing slip. I hope this helps.
Sam

Old 11-14-2014, 12:37 PM   #3
Robert Walker
Thank you Sam, this is perfect, I appreciate it!

Old 11-14-2014, 12:54 PM   #4
hhmoore
When I was using it, you had to be a known shipper...and there was a process for attaining that status. (Application, fee, site visit, ID confirmation) The shipper ID number had to be given when setting up the shipment, and ID had to be shown when presenting the package. I've seen a number of posts that suggest one can now ship DD without being a known shipper...at least from some locations.

Old 11-14-2014, 01:03 PM   #5
Robert Walker
Perfect Harald. This all stems from that Kate Ellis / Tony Pappas / Mike Cogar Delta Dash tort issue. I'm still working on it in the back ground. Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!