Couperi for stud - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-17-2005, 01:13 AM   #1
thesnakeman
Couperi for stud

Since my girl gave me a batch of eggs this year, I've decided to give her next year off. And my other female won't be ready for one more year. So I know this guy will be climbing the walls next winter, looking for a female. In order to alieviate some of his suffering, and to obtain another blood line, I have decided to offer him for stud next season.

He's a proven breeder, and very healthy. He did not bite my female at all last year. He'll be 7 years old this summer, and he is currently 7' 3'' long now, and as big around as my arm, and still growing. He doesn't really have any pure red on his throat and chin, mostly rust, and cream. But he is absolutley beautiful anyway. His body color after shed is fantastic.

I take exelent care of all animals in my charge, and your female would be no exeption. I would shoot for at least two successful hook-ups before returning her to you. My fee will be one of the resulting off-spring, or $500. We will have to check into the Federal permit, and split that cost. You pay for the shipping of your female, and I will pay for the shipping of the hatchling next year. If these terms are not agreeable, let's talk out an alternative, and see what we can do. Contact me at; thesnakeman@centurytel.net

Here he is.
Attached Images

Old 05-18-2005, 12:51 AM   #2
Lombax_Dude
That's one handsome devil!

I've been lurking on the Indigo board here for a month or so. I saw an Eastern Indigo at Reptiles Unlimited in Long Beach, CA, about 6 months ago, and have been wanting one of these beautiful snakes ever since.

That is a great picture of your boy - he really is impressive! Thanks to everyone here for all the info and images!!

Just to stay on topic, I don't have a female that could use his services. So far, I have not been able to even find a breeder in California.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!