<pythonhntr69> spam_Joe Johnson - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-29-2002, 11:39 PM   #21
HerpVenue
Hey Frank.
I know it is not funny. spam_Not really. spam_But I can't help but laugh to myself when I think that TOM almost got took again. spam_Some guys just have bad luck. spam_I know with my lick he could have taken me three times.

Anyway folks. spam_Here is some reading from Bob clark forums.
He has been kicked off.

http://www.bobclark.com/bcforum....rk+Main

Old 09-30-2002, 08:34 AM   #22
HerpVenue
the e-mail addy is almost identical to luvmytics

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
I already have his registration date and his IP
I just need his her e-mail
Reticking <-----this person who calls herself Holly.

Full Story in the Joe Johnson (PythonHuntr69) thread

thanks </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

Email address = "pythongirl@yahoo.com"
Later...........
Rich Z.
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

look out for
pythonhntr69
luvmytics
reticking

they are all the same person

Old 10-06-2002, 07:17 PM   #23
snakefreak72
Yes absolutely beware of Joe Johnson!! I did do a trade with him last year but I never recieved my snakes . He claimed to have had a super tiger retic and a tiger retic. I was trading him an adult blood corn and a large burmese for the tiger retic. I never recieved the retic. I tried to get a hold of him and he would'nt return my calls. I threatened him with mail fraud by E-Mail and he finally wrote me back . He said the corn was dead on arrival. I gave him the benefit of doubt and gave him credit for the corn. I asked him to give me $100 for the large burm ,he agreed. A week passed still no money and no word from Joe. I called again and left a message with his dad . I spoke with his dad and promised prosecution. His dad apologized and sent me &nbsp;the burm back. I recieved the snake in good condition,no "mites" or "belly rot" (according to Joe). I also asked his dad if he even owned tiger retics he said no. In the end I recieved the burm back minus a blood corn and my shipping expenses. &nbsp;Thanks ,hope I could help . Ken Hilton

Old 12-29-2007, 01:22 AM   #24
Facts
I googled my brother's name and found this. He's visiting for the holiday and I am posting this on his behalf.
Do not associate Bryan Harbury or Jim Blake (deceased) with Joe Johnson. Don't trust Joe Johnson, or his dad, Michael Johnson.
Questions??? Contact Bryan Harbury at harbury@att.net

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!