!!!BAD GUY!!!! Tampa Bay Exotics - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-28-2007, 03:50 PM   #81
Rick_L
Ok John Accord. to Chat logs, Ans. the question which you failed to reply do, Did you or did you not say that the two GTPs taken to the Taylor Show ate for you? Did you or did you not say the one sold which you just verify the day of arrival that one you did not feed?

Old 01-28-2007, 03:56 PM   #82
bigdogg
I fed none of them and didn't think I ever said I did. I have tried to feed them but none have ate yet for me. The only one GTP that I think eats was sold in Taylor. The other 2 have not ate for me or my friend in which I sold it to. The Brb's are another situation. Both of those ate f/t right when I offered it to the about 5 days after settling. I must have got the BRB's and GTP's mixed up when I told you 2 of them ate for me. Cause I don't remember ever saying that 2 GTP's ate for me. I tried the live and f/t and scented live and scented f/t.

Old 01-28-2007, 03:57 PM   #83
bigdogg
Sorry I never successfully fed any of the GTP's I have only tried to feed them. None seemed interested or anything in the food.

Old 01-28-2007, 03:58 PM   #84
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
Donna,
I am in no way saying you do not want to get this straightened out, that is commendable that you do want to straighten it out.
You are, however, sinking your own ship by pulling out the "we did not know" card. If you did not see the snakes eating for yourselves you could have just not sold them until you knew for yourselves.
Gary too was wrong in selling snakes on the word of others, he clearly admits that and takes responsibility for it. You, however, do not.

There is also the game being played here by the both of you. Gary posted stuff he had upfront, you two are not. You are playing the wait and see game. If you feel you have clear evidence to set you free, why not be just as upfront and post it?
I hear ya..

I wanted to keep the snakes here a while but John wanted them asap, both parties where in the wrong, cause he took our word and we took the breeders, but that doesnt make us bad people, I just wish we would of kept them here and made sure of eating. lesson learned.

And no John.. I wasnt saying all this had anything to do with chat, but you took it upon yourself to start bashing after you recieved a ban., you have had the snakes 3 weeks, which have been in different homes/enclosures, sometimes things need time to settle, I know you said they was at your place a week before the show, I appologise for that, I thought it was same weekend, but regardless, from what I see in that week one was placed with a customer, then back to you, you was demanding all of this over a week ago so the snakes had only been in your possesion for nearly 2 weeks and been in different homes ect.

Old 01-28-2007, 04:00 PM   #85
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdogg
Sorry I never successfully fed any of the GTP's I have only tried to feed them. None seemed interested or anything in the food.
Then why did you tell me two ate, told Rick one ate, and you told Willy 2 ate, im kinda confused here? now none are eating again, so the other customer got to you in the last 5 mins to say it isnt eating?

Old 01-28-2007, 04:04 PM   #86
bigdogg
ok let me clear this up for you I said the one I sold at Taylor is eating for all I know as I haven't Heard from him. Now the one I sold the day they came in from florida and the one I haven't sold yet are not eating. I still don't recall ever saying that they ate. I have told everyone the BRB's ate but I haven't told anyone that the GTPs ate other then the one I sold at Taylor that I think ate.

Old 01-28-2007, 04:06 PM   #87
Ed Clark
Thumbs down

Donna, You asked how have we done anything wrong? well you purchased snakes to resell, nothing wrong with that. you sold those snakes as guaranteed feeders! You should have kept them long enought to make sure that they indeed are feeding. John should never have sold any of those snakes until he was sure they were healthy and feeding.This seems to me as both of you guys are more concered with making a buck over providing your customers with a happy healthy snake!
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamant
We didnt know they wasnt eating we took word of the breeder, and sold them on to john, its only the same as what Gary did, when john stated they was not eating we offered to put it right.

How have we done anything wrong, what have we done wrong? ship the snakes as requested? we didnt ship none eating snakes intentional.

And like I said earlier, he wants to get it straight how many are eating and how many are not.

Old 01-28-2007, 04:07 PM   #88
Stardust
I hear ya..

I wanted to keep the snakes here a while but John wanted them asap, both parties where in the wrong, cause he took our word and we took the breeders, but that doesnt make us bad people, I just wish we would of kept them here and made sure of eating. lesson learned.

Used poor judgement? Yes Bad people? IMO no, not as of yet I haven't seen it.
Read and convey carefully. I hope this all works out for all parties involved.

Old 01-28-2007, 04:15 PM   #89
Dennis Hultman
Rick, It seems that there is a misunderstanding in what is being offered to satisfy all. Since you stated you offered this -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_L
A finacial amount of 95 and brb with free shipping was offered in addition to a price cut from 85 to 70 dollars on the next brb order Basically this i what I offered to cover this , One BrB, and I pay shipping plus the remaining balence to make it 185 even, I offered to pay in addition the shipping for the GTP back .

John states that he would have taken the deal if he understood it that way.

To fix this situation it seems you will both come out ok. Unless, I’m missing something.

Quote:
Original deal
3 GTP's and 2 BRB's the total of the order with shipping was $745.

John would be left with-
Agreed paid value
3 BRB's 255.00
2 GTP's 350.00
$90.00 cash

Pretty close. Chalk the $45.00 up to the original shipping.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rick's Perspective-
Ship the GTP back on his dime. +/- 50.00
BRB 85.00
Shipping BRB to John +/- 50.00
Ninety dollars cash 90.00

Seller out 275.00
Minus GTP back 175.00-

Seller lost only Shipping +/- at $100.00

Which Rick, you would absorb for not verifying they were feeding.

Seems pretty good to fix this if everyone agreed.

Old 01-28-2007, 04:15 PM   #90
bigdogg
I am not worried about the money Ed. I just want the snakes to eat now. I have repaid my customer and all that just trying to get them eating now. I wanted to work this all out cause Rick seemed to be a really nice guy and donna is a really nice person. But when I heard the offer for the One GTP I couldn't take a loss like that either so I said just drop the deal like that then. I also didn't know that they were going to give me the difference of value after the free BRB and Free shipping or I might have done that deal.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!