New Guinea Crocodiles (Crocodylus novaguineae) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Crocodilians

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2004, 07:15 AM   #1
donny039
New Guinea Crocodiles (Crocodylus novaguineae)

This add is for the pre-offer of New Guinea Crocodiles that I will be receiving soon.

Price & Size still yet to be disclosed.

Crocodiles will most likely range in size from about 1 ft - 1 meter, price will probaly run about $1000.00 - $1500.00 per animal .. this information will be updated when I have it.

The Import is now in the works, once I have sex ratios, size and pricing all figured out, it wont be long until I receive.

There is a limited number of these animals in the USA, 17 or 18 to be exact, this will be my second import of this species and I will only be bringing in a small quanity of these crocodiles.

So if you are seriously interested in receiving this species then I suggest you contact me now as I said there will only be a small quanity coming into the USA and these will most likely be all sold before they actually even arrive in the USA.

Once I have more information together, I will then start taking deposits to secure animals for serious persons.

(picture of a 4ft female novagineae from 2000 import )
  Contact User Check User