Good Guy Reptile Addictions Spokane Washington - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-28-2010, 11:31 PM   #101
ReptileAddictions
No problem I dont mind doing it, just a click of the iphone I am leaving work for the night (13 hrs later) and going out, so I will be offline until tomm afternoon. Goodnight! Happy Hunting!

Old 03-28-2010, 11:34 PM   #102
LauraB
Quote:
Laura for the 3rd time. No purchase is necessary to receive a coupon
Ok, I get it ... I'm old and stupid. I guess when I read this text from your flyer below, I assume someone has to actually shop since you want people to post about their shopping experience. My bad. I stand corrected.

"Here at reptile addictions you respectfully request you please visit this website, create a user account, and make a post about your shopping experience with us.

We appreciate your input on your shopping experience here at Reptile Addictions! Good or bad, we want to hear it and we want others to hear it too.

For taking the time and effort to inform other herp shoppers about your experience here at our store Email reptileaddictions@yahoo.com a link to the posting you have made and a store coupon for 15% discount on your next trip in will be emailed to you. That was you remain anonymous to us and we are in no way influencing what you say!"

PS ... People who email a link to you with their Fauna posting are not anonymous. You might want to re-word that and fix the couple other little typos (yeah, I'm a word/writing/grammar freak - sorry, it just comes with my job)

And thanks much for sending me my own coupon via PM, Wendy.

Old 03-28-2010, 11:53 PM   #103
WiseReptiles
Well Wendy, I kind of took the Happy Hunting comment you made as a challenge so I will be posting screen shots that in fact Comcast is available in your area. Could you please explain yourself now?

Old 03-29-2010, 12:03 AM   #104
shadraak
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
Well Wendy, I kind of took the Happy Hunting comment you made as a challenge so I will be posting screen shots that in fact Comcast is available in your area. Could you please explain yourself now?
might wanna be careful with chat techs, they go by a listing, like my area says i can get cable internet from lawton however they cannot, even though their systems say they can, they cannot, i've had them out here they say lines aren't even ran here lol silly techs, sometimes sad to say i am one HAHAHAHAHA.

maybe it's just recently come availalbe and she hasn't checked? could be a possibility, if she has qwest, it's a bundling offer, and in my line of work people who have bundles rarely look for other companies unless they're looking to get out of it... so maybe wasn't avail when she was lookign but recently became avail?

Old 03-29-2010, 12:06 AM   #105
shadraak
in addition i would get her actual zip, rather than saying the whole area, as some zips in a city/town may have access where others do not. ie.. 73501 gets things 73505 doesn't and it's still lawton.

Old 03-29-2010, 12:16 AM   #106
WiseReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadraak View Post
might wanna be careful with chat techs, they go by a listing, like my area says i can get cable internet from lawton however they cannot, even though their systems say they can, they cannot, i've had them out here they say lines aren't even ran here lol silly techs, sometimes sad to say i am one HAHAHAHAHA.

maybe it's just recently come availalbe and she hasn't checked? could be a possibility, if she has qwest, it's a bundling offer, and in my line of work people who have bundles rarely look for other companies unless they're looking to get out of it... so maybe wasn't avail when she was lookign but recently became avail?
You are 100% correct. It could of just come available or even the tech could have made a mistake. But she did state that Comcast was not available in her area and that was the point I was trying to get across. With Comcast available in her area she could have Quest at the Shop and Comcast at home. I just did a little digging because this whole thread is way off track and does not seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.
I think John just needs to post the information he says that he has. Yes I know the person earlier stated that they more or less hacked that account so they should have no problem what so ever posting that information. Why if you went through that much trouble to hack an account would you want Wendy's permission to post the evidence?
I just have noticed a lot of inconsistency in the story's, third party information and dodging questions and still this thread has not improved with 3rd page.
I figured I would do a little research and contact Comcast to see if they did or did not offer service. I was told they do but I can not say for 100% the information the representative gave me was correct. All I know is what she told me in the Representative Chat.

Old 03-29-2010, 12:18 AM   #107
WiseReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadraak View Post
in addition i would get her actual zip, rather than saying the whole area, as some zips in a city/town may have access where others do not. ie.. 73501 gets things 73505 doesn't and it's still lawton.
Well we only have her actual zip to her store from when she posted her business license so I just asked if they offered it in Spokane Valley Washington. I do know it would of been a lot easier with her home zip and everything but I did not have much to work with.

Old 03-29-2010, 12:20 AM   #108
Southern Wolf
yep.... my town can get comcast but I however can NOT. I am outside of the city limits so I have to rely on either dail up, broadband thru my cell, or internet satilite. However if you ask comcast.. they service my area.

Old 03-29-2010, 12:34 AM   #109
WiseReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
yep.... my town can get comcast but I however can NOT. I am outside of the city limits so I have to rely on either dail up, broadband thru my cell, or internet satilite. However if you ask comcast.. they service my area.
Where we live comcast is available all over so I do see my error that I made. I was thinking to hard on where this thread would be tomorrow night.

Back on topic though: John needs to post the proof if he has it because I don't see the reasoning behind why he would post what he did and ask for Wendy's permission to post it. If that account was actually hacked and they have the proof and are trying to hurt Wendy's business why not just post everything you have on her and be done with it unless actually you have nothing and are trying to get this thread more of a headache to read than what it already is.

Old 03-29-2010, 12:42 AM   #110
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileAddictions View Post
John also said their has still been no reply from Webslave.
No there hasn't. And no there is not going to be. You all need to deal with this among yourselves. I've got absolutely NO intention of getting in the middle of whatever the hell this really is.......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!