Good Guy Reptile Addictions Spokane Washington - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-29-2009, 02:33 AM   #11
rhatfield
When I dealt with her last year, i bought some three crested geckos, There was an issue with the shipping of the wrong gecko. BUT it was promptly, with a major applogy and explaination ( Tired [just opened store], babies not fired, looking at back pattern and grabbed the wrong one). Very exellent customer support. Reptile Addiction will take great care of you!

Old 12-30-2009, 07:23 PM   #12
ReptileAddictions
LOL, sorry about that again. It was chaos last year when we first opened. I still get little sleep, but at least now I get some sleep. I still make mistakes every once in a while, but I am more than willing to take the critisism, cop to it, and make up for my mistakes when they do happen!

I hope your geckos are doing great!

Old 12-30-2009, 10:16 PM   #13
rhatfield
Which is a sign of a very good business. There is no need to apologies. Yep mistakes happen, I totally understand and you took care of things quickly, thoughtfully and professionally. You are very good people, and I have, and will continue to recommend you to people. I would definitely buy from you again. Everybody is doing very well, and the little man has been VEEERRY busy! lol.

Old 01-03-2010, 09:42 PM   #14
peash90
I enjoy going into Reptile Addictions. I love to go in and see the new reptiles in the store every week. They definately do have the cheapest feeders in town and I am extremely greatful for that. It saves me a lot of money.

Thanks so much!!!

Alicia Heyen

Old 03-22-2010, 06:01 PM   #15
Timathy
Reptile Addictions is a fantastic store. Wendy has been very helpful and her love for the animals is apparent just by entering the store. I have never seen such well cared for animals in a store ever. We purchased a fantastic lizard from her and would recommend Reptile Addictions to anyone. Thanks Wendy!

Old 03-22-2010, 06:02 PM   #16
Timathy
Oops, Tim Beard

Old 03-22-2010, 06:35 PM   #17
rileyd
reptile addictions... NOT SO "GOOD GUY" AFTERALL

Since i posted a "good guy" thread at wendy childs request i have seen a complete turn around in the way she does buisness. Very dishonest and rude. I apologise to anyone that i have indirectly or directly sent her way. There is a new shop in spokane and i look forward to there success as Wendy Childs will surely ruin reptile addictions temporary popularity. Being new to the herp hobby i don't think my opinion will make a large difference but i hope that anyone i talk to locally will take notice of Reptile Addictions unsavory tactics and spiteful craigslist postings. Thanks for reading,Dennis Riley 509-995-0123

Old 03-22-2010, 06:50 PM   #18
ReptileAddictions
WOW, Dennis This is even low for you.

Considering he is my vindictive EX BOYFRIEND. That post isnt worth the paper its written on.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:18 PM   #19
rileyd
There is nothing vindictive about honesty and personal opinion that is commonly shared with alot of others in the hobby locally and online. Red Rum Reptiles, Lilac City Reptiles,River City Reptiles and reptile addictions are all the same people and all the same complaints you read about wendy and her mother are true. Vindictive would be below me and bringing personal anything into an opinion of buisness dealings is immature. I wish her the best but the writings on the wall. If she continues harrassing a new shop in town that is very likely to succede she will only have her award winning personality to thank for her failure. Like i said in the previous post this is my opinion on her buisness practices not personal. Time will tell

Old 03-22-2010, 11:10 PM   #20
ReptileAddictions
Dennis, there is a spell check button here for your use.

"Like i said in the previous post this is my opinion on her buisness practices not personal. "

Ok, so what business practice did I do to you that was wrong? Was it the free snakes? The free supplies? The free feeders? How about the $300 burm that I GAVE yo in exchange for building me shelves in my storage room? The shelves YOU NEVER BUILT, and the supplies I gave you money to buy at home depot I NEVER GOT BACK? Those bad business dealings?

Crazy Cresties always was my crested Gecko breeding. Everyone knows that. You are years behind Dennis.

River City Reptiles is my mothers website, separate from me and my business.

Never heard of a lilac city reptiles.

Reptile Addictions IS my storefront.

I am no newbie to this forum Dennis, the hate you are trying to spew is OLD NEWS around here.

"If she continues harrassing a new shop in town that is very likely to succede she will only have her award winning personality to thank for her failure."

I would like you to back up that claim with proof. That's what this forum is for......PROVE IT! That is a flat out lie. I am the one who had to issue a cease and desist today to them. You are welcome to start a new thread if you are somehow involved, but in this thread it is OFF TOPIC!

Read the rules- if you can.

You no longer humored me in the bedroom, and you are no longer humoring me here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!