Good Guy Reptile Addictions Spokane Washington - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-27-2010, 02:04 AM   #51
ReptileAddictions
YOU drug my mother into this on this thread for no reason. Not me, YOU. What did she ever do to you but offer you a job when you were out of work.......which you never did.

IF she called YOU to discuss you posting about her off topic, with nothing that has to do with her. Then take it up with her.

I HAVE NOT CALLED YOU!

Clay- I do believe that when the new email from John is traced by Webslave that he says he sent him it will be discovered that it is from the isp that he opened his account with and used on all posts (what was it 5 ? or 6 ?) prior to the last one. I believe this last one posted here will be the "unique" isp.

I spoke with John at about 7pm and he said he has not had a reply email from Webslave at that time.

Still no comment from the new "John".

Old 03-27-2010, 02:15 AM   #52
ReptileAddictions
I was forwarded this email from John and with his permission I am posting it here. I HAVE edited out his new? private email for his protection. I am certain webslave can verify if this is the email he received if he has time.

Fw: johnadams1980 user name
John Adams <XXXXXXX@XXXXXXX.XXX> [Chat now]
Add to Contacts
To: reptileaddictions@yahoo.com

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: webmaster@faunaclassifieds.com
Sent: Fri, March 26, 2010 12:30:30 PM
Subject: johnadams1980 user name

Webslave,

I was told by Wendy at Reptile Addictions to email you at this address about my account. If the only thing that is able to be done is to remove the account, please do so. This is the only computer I have ever logged onto Faunaclassifieds from. I am not allowed to use password sites at my work. I hope that through the ISP you will be able to verify me.

Yesterday while viewing the website at work as a guest I was stunned to see a post made by me that I did not make. Once I got home from work I discovered that I was blocked out of my email account. My user name, password, and secret questions have all been changed. I was unable to get a living breathing person at yahoo to help me. I do have an email into their help center. I then went to Reptile Addictions to see if I could get advice. I learned of fauna through her store and hoped she could help me contact someone since I was hijacked.

I created this new email address for now.

I did not make the posting yesterday on Reptile Addictions. I do not own a single snake. I now own a hedgehog that I purchased 3 months ago and I have a tokay gecko I have had for 4 years I bought from Northwest Seed and Pet.

Wendy informed me that whoever has stolen my account has sent her emails to her business laughing about it from my email address. I am certain if asked she will provide those emails to you, she has my permission to do so.

Thank You for looking into this matter promptly.

John Adams

Old 03-27-2010, 02:55 AM   #53
Clay Davenport
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileAddictions View Post
Clay- I do believe that when the new email from John is traced by Webslave that he says he sent him it will be discovered that it is from the isp that he opened his account with and used on all posts (what was it 5 ? or 6 ?) prior to the last one. I believe this last one posted here will be the "unique" isp.
We'll wait and see what further information arises. You are correct though, the posts made originally, in December, were from one IP and the recent posts made a couple of days ago were from the other.
Since there is a 3 month gap between them though that's circumstantial evidence in and of itself. Unless you have a static IP, even DSL or cable connections often change IP addresses in that amount of time.

I'm not saying he wasn't hacked, I'm just saying there's not adequate information just yet for me to claim positively that he was.

Old 03-27-2010, 04:17 PM   #54
ReptileAddictions
Ok, so John sent me an email. He has not heard back from Webslave as of yet. Seems almost everyone in Spokane is on Comcast, except me

I believe what he is referring to in his email is this thread

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=158659

I met John because Mike had threatened him like he had me. In an email exchange he told him something along the lines that-- he would pay him a visit like he had Wendy--. John surfed the net and found posts here by me about Mike. Long story short I had to have the police remove him from my store. He has a no trespassing order and restraining order. John came to see me and I was able to give him all of Mikes real info so he to could report his threats to the police.

From what I understand John has one gecko he has had for a long time. He comes to the store once every 2 weeks maybe and buys crickets. Thats it. I think he mentioned in the email to webslave he has acquired a hedgehog finally YA!

Here is the email and photo he sent me. I have removed his new email address.I downloaded the photo saved it to my desktop and will upload it as an attachment here. Then you will be better able to view the fact that he appears to be logged into his CraigsList account today.

[ No Subject ]
Sat, March 27, 2010 12:04:51 PM
John Adams <XXXXXXX@XXX.XXX> [Chat now]
Add to Contacts
To: reptileaddictions@yahoo.com

mycraiglist.jpg (37KB) View Image
Wendy,

I have better proof for the Fauna. My original post there was about JRSExotics. My attempt to adopt a hedgehog that was being re-homed.

I am able to get into my CL account still. I took a screen shot of my account while logged in. If I am not John, then why can I get into his account? I would ask that the John there show his proof of the original thread. His dialogue with Mike Matson back and forth on CL.

Thanks Wendy!

John Adams

1 Image | View Image | Download Selected

[View mycraiglist.jpg]
mycraiglist.jpg
(37KB)

Attachment 132050

Old 03-27-2010, 08:16 PM   #55
spyder79
Wendy

Though i hate to involve myself in a thread with you due to the way you "handle yourself' in discussions, I have to say you really need to take a step back and not cause so much drama. Its rediculous how any thread on the boi, be it good or bad, that involves you becomes a circus. Why not just take licks from idiots and ignore them like most people do.

If you feel the need to try and jump down my throat for this like you do everyone else its fine but this will be the only comment I make on your thread because I just don't care enough to argue with someone like you. Have a great time.

Brian

Old 03-27-2010, 09:21 PM   #56
DD Reptiles
I recently completed a trade with Wendy for some geckos, everything went fine and the geckos looked good!

Wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

Thanks Derek

Old 03-27-2010, 09:33 PM   #57
ReptileAddictions
Brian, I dont feel like I have "jumped down everyones throat". I am sorry you feel that way. If anyone feels that way I apologize. I think I have been very professional during a personal issue, and have responded when asked.

I was asked for proof. So I replied and provided it. Last I checked that is what I am supposed to do here. When accused of something and asked for it- provide proof. That is all I have done. I dont have much more to add. It is what it is. People can believe what they like.

Virtually every bad gut posts turn into a circus. That too is what it is. I am no different.

Derek, Thank you. Asd well, I posted a good guy thread about you. Your animals are amazing and doing very well. The trade was flawless, and you husbandry knowledge and help was priceless. Thank you!

Old 03-27-2010, 09:35 PM   #58
CoastalBreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by DD Reptiles View Post
I recently completed a trade with Wendy for some geckos, everything went fine and the geckos looked good!

Wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

Thanks Derek

ditto. great business.

Old 03-27-2010, 10:46 PM   #59
ReptileAddictions
Thank you Felipe, It was my pleasure to do business with you! I hope those girls do wonders in your breeding project! I hope to see baby pics !

Old 03-27-2010, 11:23 PM   #60
Jeniferp
Thumbs up This retailer is great! Reptile Addictions Rocks!

This retailer is great! The store owner's expert knowledge was so very helpful in our search for information on becoming a new Tortoise owner! We wanted to post a review on the board of inquiry page, but it has been removed from this site. We highly recommend Reptile Addictions in Spokane WA!!! Jenifer Passmore & Jan Erks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!