Reptile City - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2002, 09:25 PM   #1
Jason Royer
I don't know anyone who has done business with them, and I'm not sure I trust the "associate under our name" concept.  There are too many people out there who have already established their 'bad name' who would LOVE to use a front like Reptile City.  

Has anyone here done business with/through Reptile City yet?

Thanks for your time

Jason

Old 06-09-2002, 01:51 AM   #2
franklinedwards60
click on link and read first

info on reptile city last month BIO

Old 06-09-2002, 10:31 PM   #3
Jason Royer
Thanks Frank!

I did a BOI search before I asked, but nothing came up!?  I must be doing something wrong.

anyhow, thanks again for your reply.  I wasn't planning on buying from them, just wanted to know what the deal was.  I decided to only buy from other hobbiests or straight from the breeders a LONG time ago.

Jason

Old 06-10-2002, 10:53 PM   #4
Reptile City
Hello All,
I first bought 6 whitelipped pythons from Reptile City June, 2001. I received them on time and in good health. I continued to buy herps and some supplies from them until they started their affiliate program. Since I had good dealings with them in the past I decided to try it out and see if it was worth it. The first month or two during the change over there where some problems with shipping and orders. However, they have now gotten everything back on track. I use the name "Reptile City" to post on Fauna, but, I had waited until they fixed their problem first. If you check I have been registered under this name since Feb, 2002. And have just started to post again recently. All in all I can say that I am still a customer of Reptile City and have been satisfied enough to become an affiliate.
Thanks,
Kalin Scott
kalin@reptilecity.com
Charlottesville,VA
(434)242-4967

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!