HSUS being sued for 5 Million for illegal seizure - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 09-28-2012, 12:36 AM   #21
TSRM
This is the opinion of this author

This is the opinion of this author and I am in no way speaking on behalf of the museum! I am stuck with this option because my IP address does not allow me to represent the TXSRM and have my own account. That being said .......

What a bunch of complete and utter mother I am fed up with this group of insane parasites feeding themselves off of donations in the name of the right thing to do! These pieces of are not worth rat and by God everyone in this forum knows the value of a good thick piece of rat When is this industry going to get as smart as these morons and learn to play the same game. It's the only way to win. A class action law-suit against a number of organizations for defamation and inflammatory lies about all of us and this industry would be a good step in the right direction. Calling animal planet out on their BS would be a great way to do it. Turning our backs on anyone in our industry that feeds in to the garbage and lies, to promote their 15 minutes of fame, is another step we can take. Sorry guys Im in a rant right now...... I will just go hit the heavy bag for a while ....... Good Grief!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!