OMG! Look what the opposition is doing! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 05-19-2010, 01:33 PM   #1
SPJ
OMG! Look what the opposition is doing!

http://www.change.org/petitions/view...ronment_safety

Old 05-19-2010, 01:41 PM   #2
Cervine
huh, I didn't know we did things like that... hopefully this obviously over the top and ill-written letter won't gather much attention.

Old 05-19-2010, 01:42 PM   #3
Utta
.... that..... makes..... me..... rage.... what is wrong with those ppeople?!

Old 05-19-2010, 01:46 PM   #4
Shadera
I can't get it to load, probably better that way. Are we really surprised that they'd stoop so low? For every one of us that's knowledgeable and works to bring a positive light to things, there's a hundred of them that are ill-informed and hysteria driven.

Old 05-19-2010, 01:51 PM   #5
Cervine
It's the kind of thing like back in the 90s when people said Ozzy and Marilyn Manson were murdering puppies and kittens during their shows. Apparently us snake owners take people's pets and feed them to our snakes to get a sexual kick.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:06 PM   #6
Keith Stambaugh
Anyone know where I find the address to send a letter myself. So wrong to make untrue statements and take a picture and make stuff up. I'm sure kids are just watching as fluffy is getting eatin'. You know it didn't happen that way and although sad that a 2 year was killed, the fact that it says the skull was CRUSHED so the snake could eat the baby, shows the writers ingnorance.

Old 05-19-2010, 03:45 PM   #7
Twizted Paths
Excellent.

I've only been back online for a few days and I'm already throughly sickened by humans - again.

The people who come up with and believe those sick lies are the real freaks.

As for the moron who feed their snake a dog & commemorated it online, you're a penisless piece of parasite infected fecal matter. Just like the morons who fight dogs, roosters, etc.

Old 05-19-2010, 04:26 PM   #8
Abby
Ugh, sickening. Someone should get on there and set those idiots straight.

Another thing - is that really a dog? It kind of looks like a goat, too small of a picture to tell though. Wait a minute, I just looked on Google and found a larger image. On closer inspection that animal appears to be a rabbit. The tail isn't right to be a dog, and the feet look rabbit. Ahh well. People will be people, which means they will be morons.

Old 05-19-2010, 06:01 PM   #9
garweft
That's it, no more snakes in the bedroom....

MONSTROUS SNAKES STIMULATES UNNATURAL PSYCHOPATHIC SEXUAL URGES: Individuals who own monstrous sized reptiles often have "crush kitten/crush puppy" sexual fetishes which they will trap live stray cats (epidemic across America) and use them as snake food - if they can throw goats and bunnies to their snakes, there is nothing stopping them from using this "free food". They watch the poor cats scream in terror then the snake constricts the companion pet, and squeezes it to death. These snake owners masturbate while watching this.

Old 05-19-2010, 06:13 PM   #10
crotalusadamanteus
The animal being eaten is a goat or a pig. This picture surfaced several years ago, but was about twice as large back then, and you can clearly see cloven "hooves" on the animal being ingested. I'm pretty sure it's the same picture, but reduced.

Shame that the other side is sick enough to stop at nothing to get their way. They lie constantly, generate public fear no better then terrorists, and get rewarded by the gov through tax write offs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!