OMG! Look what the opposition is doing! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:48 PM   #21
kam2391
ha ha, that one is comical!

Old 05-20-2010, 04:09 PM   #22
Foschi Exotic Serpents
Yes, and everyone reading this needs to jump one forum down to the alerts section. There I have posted a petition to rival this one. We have been spreading it since last night and have 144 signatures already. Take action.

Many have also reported the horrible petition for its removal due to the lies and disturbing nature of it. Lets keep it up.

Old 05-20-2010, 06:29 PM   #23
dturner100
I've got to say, and it may sound far fetched but it seems that this country is trading the ignorant racism of days past for another type of ignorant hate.

Really, anybody who's fed a cat, dog, or other domestic animal other than its regular prey items please raise your hand. Anybody who actually KNOWS another person who has been eaten by a snake please raise your hand.

Now on the other hand I do ( sorry did ) know personally a person who was killed, and half eaten by a group of dogs. Hell, my aunt ( who was a crackhead prostitute ) over dosed on cocaine. When her body was found her dobermans had eaten her face, and the flesh off of her legs. Funny thing is that her snakes remained calm in their cages.

Old 05-20-2010, 07:11 PM   #24
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by dturner100 View Post
Really, anybody who's fed a cat, dog, or other domestic animal other than its regular prey items please raise your hand. Anybody who actually KNOWS another person who has been eaten by a snake please raise your hand.
There's a few stray cats and Chihuahuas that run around and crap in my yard all the time. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to set up the live trap and disappear a few of them.

Old 05-20-2010, 07:37 PM   #25
Twizted Paths
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
There's a few stray cats and Chihuahuas that run around and crap in my yard all the time. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to set up the live trap and disappear a few of them.
I hate stray cats! They kill every bloody plant & animal they can get their paws on

Fight the urge Rick, I know it's hard but think of the parasites & all the unhealthy garbage that could be sitting in their stomaches. You don't want that in your poor snakes

I had to have the left side of my face put back on/together by a plastic surgeon when I was a kid after one of the family's dogs decided he wanted the crackers I was reaching for. If our Airedale hadn't been right there and defended me instantly I've been told I'd be dead. I'm lucky I healed so well & it just missed my eyeball.

I have a list of normal/accepted pets that have messed me & mine up bad &/or sent me to the hospital, snakes aren't on it.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:02 PM   #26
dturner100
Your comments remind me. How many snakes were bagged on the last burm hunt in the glades? 0 right?

Now compare that to how many aggressive dogs and cat's are picked up and taken to the pound ever day...

Old 05-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #27
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted Paths View Post
Fight the urge Rick, I know it's hard but think of the parasites & all the unhealthy garbage that could be sitting in their stomaches. You don't want that in your poor snakes
Of course I fight the urge. I do trap cats, but they go to the pound. ALL of them. My neighbors don't like me much

Can I get a pellet gun instead?

Old 05-20-2010, 09:37 PM   #28
Twizted Paths
Meh, the city takes my money for animal control, they can deal with the killing & carcass disposal for me. Why should we do all their work for them?

Old 05-21-2010, 10:15 AM   #29
SPJ
This ahole posted ANOTHER petition against us!

http://www.change.org/petitions/view..._ban_on_snakes

Old 05-21-2010, 10:20 AM   #30
SPJ
For whatever reason the link does not always direct you to it...on www.change.org

Type in "sb 373" under search and it is there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!