Wanted-Congo African Grey - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2004, 01:10 AM   #1
featheredfriend
Talking Wanted-Congo African Grey

Hi,

I'm interested in purchasing a Congo African Grey. I would prefer that he/she be a previous pet ( no breeder birds...please) without any major behavioral problems and in good health. I can also make payment arrangements towards a baby until it is weaned, if the price is low. If you can no longer take care of your African Grey, I will provide a loving home and lots of attention. I have an empty cage and need to fill it and my heart... I've wanted a CAG for some time.

Thanks,
Michelle
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-02-2004, 01:18 AM   #2
featheredfriend
Hi Again,

Sorry I forgot to add that I am willing to drive up to a 3 hour distance from my home to pick up the CAG and I'm also willing to pay shipping fees.

Thank You,
Michelle
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-14-2004, 04:40 PM   #3
JUDY
have grey older,talking,looking for good home.

Old 09-04-2004, 03:41 PM   #4
Reptileman54
Judy if you still have that, which I doubt you do. Drop me and e-mail Rustydog54@yahoo.com

Old 10-10-2004, 02:08 PM   #5
breederpets
hello

i have some proven pairs congo greys for sale.but i am to ask if you can ship from cameroon?500$ for a pair including the air cost.you will get them within 35 hours.

Old 11-15-2004, 11:38 PM   #6
gfisher2002
Breederpets is a scam!!!! Stay Away.

Old 04-15-2007, 08:35 PM   #7
sky44003
I have an African grey parrot for sale. I pd. 3000 for the cage and 2500 for the bird. He is 15 years old and needs more attention. My job doesn't allow for the time that the bird needs. If interested, email at sky44003@yahoo.com and I will need some refrences. My pet doesn't just go to anyone. Thank you! Amy

Old 05-02-2007, 05:25 PM   #8
captiveraise
was wondering if you are still looking for congo african greys.can you also please tell me your location?if you are within the USA then we can do business.i have some three baby pairs that i want to sell.my direct email: captiveraised@sify.com
Cheers,Craig.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread