Cutting back a few... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 12:14 AM   #1
Landmark Reptiles
Cutting back a few...

Hey Guys and Gals,

I have been fighting with this for a while and I think its best that I get rid of 2 out of my 5 leos. With school, family trips in the summer and other activites, I find it a bit harder to care for my 5 leos and Beardie. So, I'm cutting back on my leos as much as I hate having to do it. I just wanted to let everyone know incase you may be interested, because I know they would be going to a great home. I may have found a home for my Rainwater, but his daughter still needs a home. I am planning on keepin these guys untill May, or early June. Here is a pic of what she looks like, taken last week.(well, scince I can't upload anymore pics because of the quota, heres a link to the photo gallery instead)Link to Pic I didnt intend for this to be an ad, so if this post gets axed I understand lol. Thanks,

Grant (P.S. TO ALL LEO NEWBIES: LEOS ARE ADDICTIVE!)
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-08-2006, 01:01 PM   #2
lizardsister2
I'm a little male heavy at the moment (the ratios on the juvies I bought last year didn't come out exactly the way I would have wanted), but I'm on a very tight budget, what are you asking for the rainwater female?

Old 04-26-2006, 01:06 PM   #3
lizzluv
I am interested. I am a new leo lover and looking for a female. How much are you asking?

Old 09-16-2006, 10:48 PM   #4
sara90
I am interested in your female. How much are you asking?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread