New Herpstat Models Coming - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 05-12-2006, 01:32 PM   #21
jglass38
Herpstats are proportional

Old 05-12-2006, 01:54 PM   #22
Golden Gate Geckos
Thanks!

Old 05-12-2006, 03:47 PM   #23
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Ashton
Talk about variety!
No kidding!!

I love the original, have 8 of them right now. Only have 3 more to replace and I will be ALL HERPSTAT. I like them that much.

I do like the new ND and certainly have uses for it, just dont need a ND for all my thermostat needs. I am just glad to hear we have all these options so we can get a quality stat for specific purposes!! Way to go Dion!!

Old 05-12-2006, 04:02 PM   #24
twh49801
HS II's..........more bang for the buck!

sammy if you can get the HS II on sale for $200 that's less than buying two original HS,PLUS you get 200 watts more per probe,PLUS the night drop is there if you should need it.food for thought,have fun! TWH

Old 05-12-2006, 04:10 PM   #25
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
No kidding!!

I love the original, have 8 of them right now. Only have 3 more to replace and I will be ALL HERPSTAT. I like them that much.

I do like the new ND and certainly have uses for it, just dont need a ND for all my thermostat needs. I am just glad to hear we have all these options so we can get a quality stat for specific purposes!! Way to go Dion!!
Its awesome that a manufacturer takes the time to shoot the breeze with their customers.

And having a sneek peek makes it that much better (especially for a gadget geek like myself).

Old 05-12-2006, 04:11 PM   #26
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGReptiles
Shoot me an email when they come out Scott Ill give ya a friendly price
Buy one get one free????

Old 05-15-2006, 11:01 AM   #27
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Its awesome that a manufacturer takes the time to shoot the breeze with their customers.

And having a sneek peek makes it that much better (especially for a gadget geek like myself).
I have to say "Thanks" to Dion for drop shipping my Herpstat II to me can't wait to hook it up!!!

Old 05-15-2006, 11:18 AM   #28
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
I have to say "Thanks" to Dion for drop shipping my Herpstat II to me can't wait to hook it up!!!
I just ordered an "original" Herpstat to free up my H2 for a quarantine set-up.

Old 05-15-2006, 12:19 PM   #29
MGReptiles
Quote:
Buy one get one free????

Old 05-15-2006, 12:31 PM   #30
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGReptiles
So that's a no???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!