Female Patternless het Trempers, Red Stripes, and Bell hets! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 02:30 AM   #1
ByRandom
Female Patternless het Trempers, Red Stripes, and Bell hets!

First off is a very nice female Patternless het Tremper. She's about 35 grams as of today. Don't let the pictures fool you. She usually has a very nice white/pink tail. She was just a little angry with me for taking her pictures. I think she thought I was trying to steal her soul or something. $75 plus shipping.

Secondly is an equally nice female Patternless het Tremper. She's 51 grams however she does have a totally regenerated tail. Her tail was bitten off by a clutchmate, or so I am told. Her tail was completely regenerated by the time I received her. $75 plus shipping.

Third is a nice Red Stripe female I had planned on breeding. She weighs in at 44 grams and should be ready to breed within a month or so. I no longer have room for her, and I already have 3 Red Stripes gravid at the moment so she has to find a new home. $125 plus shipping.

Last, but not least, is an amazing Female Jungle het Bell which was produced here from a Jungle Bell x Bold StripexBell parenting. She weighs in at 20 grams and is growing like a weed! Her clutchmate is a little too small to sale right now, but look forward to seeing some bold stripes het bell in the near future! She is $75 plus shipping.

Thanks for stopping in and taking a look!
Josh Ellis
Geckophiles.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread