New Reptile Building - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 10-29-2006, 05:06 PM   #1
BryonsBoas
New Reptile Building

Here it is , moving up in the world I reckon . Its a 8 x 16 portable building with a few mods I made . Since it was a used building i covered the floor with 7/16 sheeting before laying the linoleum , added 4 skylights , ran some power , fully insulated it and covered the interior with 6 mil black plastic. Not done yet but holding temps great.
Attached Images

Old 10-29-2006, 05:09 PM   #2
BryonsBoas
I have my heater on a Johnson with the temp probe hanging from the ceiling and a 24 " fan circulating the air .

I put the skylights in the front half on the peak . All the pics are with the door shut so you see how much light comes in.
Attached Images

Old 10-29-2006, 05:48 PM   #3
TripleMoonsExotic
Neat! Want to come up to PA & put one up for me?

Old 10-29-2006, 05:54 PM   #4
Wolfy-hound
Awesome!! I look forward to more pictures!!
Did you add insulation in? Any reason for the skylights? Other than light?
Wolfy

Old 10-29-2006, 09:19 PM   #5
BryonsBoas
Its fully insulated in the walls and ceiling. Still working on ideas for insulating the floor . The skylights serve 2 purposes , day / night cycles and no need need for a light on a timer or loss of wall space for a window.

Old 10-29-2006, 11:06 PM   #6
Ginger Ambrose
Bry,
First I have to say Welcome back "Bubba" I have really missed you.
The building is looking good

Old 10-29-2006, 11:52 PM   #7
Bill & Amy
Sup Bry!!!! Been a long time!!!! Looking good!!!

Old 10-30-2006, 04:09 PM   #8
Laura Fopiano
Talking Hey guys

isn't it pretty!! You should see it in person! I've had the privilege of seeing the whole thing and I'm more than impressed.....I'll have Bry post more pics later on.

Old 10-30-2006, 11:15 PM   #9
BryonsBoas
Missed ya'll too . Its been too long , priorities kept me from being here sooner . Thanks for the props , I'll get some more pics before Laura leaves then update as I get more done.

Old 10-31-2006, 10:10 AM   #10
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas
Missed ya'll too . Its been too long , priorities kept me from being here sooner . Thanks for the props , I'll get some more pics before Laura leaves then update as I get more done.
You just make sure you are good to Laura or I will personally come over and use your body as the insulation for your new snake house!

Be good to her. She's a good one!

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!