Genetic Snow X SHTCTB - Page 29 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 04:11 PM   #281
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hues1
Monte...I respect you a great deal because of your "neutral" level thinking and also because we've done business in the past.

But here are the FACTS...

All Mack snows were received by me around the first friday of November 04...all passed health and fecal examinations. All Macks were then again examined in the first week of December (secondary/follow up) all passed examination. All animals came exclusively and directly from John Mack...all animals were held onto from the first week of Novemeber 04 and non were shipped until the first week of January 05...(almost 8 weeks of isolation and non-contact with ANY other reptile...they were ALL housed INDIVIDUALLY in shoebox sized rack units). I for one am very cautious with my collection and my reputation as being able to provide healthy/parasite free animals...thus the holding period prior to shipping.

Then there are 2 Mack owners who have already stated here on this thread that they have done 2 more follow up fecals/examinations and both of those Mack snows came back with clean bills of health. We have a 3rd. Mack owner who claims their gecko is healthy and in tip top shape...albeit a fecal hasnt been done, but the Mack has been in their possession for over a 3 weeks now.

Now we have lubinsky and poe...no quarantine and no ethics...they receive the Mack male and immediately proceed to breed him with their females.

once again...where did it pick up amoebas from ?
How do we know it actually had ameobas? because Poe said it did? So far you have spent 56 pages proving he is a liar, why are you so sure he is telling the truth now?

Old 03-21-2005, 04:14 PM   #282
Hues1
Quote:
How do we know it actually had ameobas? because Poe said it did? So far you have spent 56 pages proving he is a liar, why are you so sure he is telling the truth now?
do you honestly really think this went on for 56 pages solely because of amoebas ?

Old 03-21-2005, 04:14 PM   #283
leaftail
Quote:
But here are the FACTS...
once again...where did it pick up amoebas from ?
Alex, don't worry. No one in their right mind thinks it came from you. We can see the facts from reading the other posts. It is staring us in the face.

Old 03-21-2005, 04:15 PM   #284
Gregg M
My point to the above post was that it is highly unlikely if not impossible for the bug to have come from Alex Hue or Dan L...... It was either a totally fabricated story on Dan Ps part to try and save face by making someone else look bad or the snow caught the bug from Dan Ps infected collection.... Thats all I was saying......

Old 03-21-2005, 04:17 PM   #285
groovygeckos
uh , from feeders most likely . the gecko was fine when he arrived . the females i put him with are completely negative . its really none of your business . it does not affect you . i am the one who has to deal with it , and care for the animal , and i am doing that just fine . get a life Alex !

Old 03-21-2005, 04:17 PM   #286
KelliH
Dan L, I knew why you posted about the red stripe male, you were mad at me and lashing out. I know it was not you that called me, no need to post phone bills. I have met you and I am pretty sure you would not do such a thing and say such horrible things. I am about to call SW Bell to find out for sure, but after I listened to the message several times again this morning, I am thinking it has to be a young kid. I don't know for sure that it was anyone involved in this thread. I will post the results of my conversation with SW Bell and when I know for sure who left the message. Basically it was someone screaming how mad they are at me and how I am ruining their life. Whoever it was said I suck and my husband sucks and even said something about my son Conor. They also said our reptiles suck. So you can see why I thought it had something to do with this thread.

Old 03-21-2005, 04:18 PM   #287
Gecko_Den
Quote:
do you honestly really think this went on for 56 pages solely because of amoebas ?
No, but it was listed as a FACT in your previous post, which is why I wondered where the proof was that they existed.

Old 03-21-2005, 04:18 PM   #288
Gregg M
Alex like I told you before, some people do not fully read the thread or the posts within it...... They see what they like and only then, do they stick their neck into it..... Sometimes all it takes is someones name to trigger them to start in on the thread....

Old 03-21-2005, 04:22 PM   #289
Gregg M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
No, but it was listed as a FACT in your previous post, which is why I wondered where the proof was that they existed.
Actually it was list as fact by Dan Poe himself..... So I still do not see where Monte can say I was assuming anything.....

Anyway, How have you been Sam..... How is the family????

Old 03-21-2005, 04:24 PM   #290
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg M
Alex like I told you before, some people do not fully read the thread or the posts within it...... They see what they like and only then, do they stick their neck into it..... Sometimes all it takes is someones name to trigger them to start in on the thread....

Gregg, was that directed at me? Because I have been reading this from the get go, I chose not to post before now because I had nothing to say, now I had a question so I posted it..... it still has yet to be answered.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread