Bad Guy BaseballBeardies AkA Mac Watkins - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:19 PM   #91
BaseballBeardies
Josh

Again this goes from bottom to top. This seems to be almost kind of a threat to me. Usually this means the person is just mad. Exactly Josh Davis you just seem to be mad becuase he was sold out from under you. No it isn't my fault that you would wait that long to send money for dragon. It also isn't my responsibility to constantly remind you to send the money after you said you were.

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 9:15 PM, Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> wrote:

Who exactly am I?

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 9:12 PM, Josh Davis <joshjtd@gmail.com> wrote:

Well Mac, we could go back and forth all night, but I have better things to do. I have posted in your bad guy thread our transaction so that others can see you for who you are. Have fun in your future endeavors and I wish you luck selling on Fauna...you are going to need it.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:32 PM   #92
BaseballBeardies
Yeah sorry I got the red female mixed up. Forget about that. If you weren't mad then why did you say "no thats fine, if your not accepting offers you shouldnt ask people to make them." then you tryed correcting my shipping by saying " and shipping and shipping supplies are about 30$ so not sure where your getting 25$ from.? " also why do you randomly bring this BOI thread up with why wouldn't I scam again. If you read the whole thing instead of repeating something else you wouldv'e know. I didn't know the female was in such bad shape. I gave her to someone else who I thought could take better care of her and help her back up to health better than me.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:00 PM   #93
joshjtd
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballBeardies View Post
Again this goes from bottom to top. This seems to be almost kind of a threat to me. Usually this means the person is just mad. Exactly Josh Davis you just seem to be mad becuase he was sold out from under you. No it isn't my fault that you would wait that long to send money for dragon. It also isn't my responsibility to constantly remind you to send the money after you said you were.

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 9:15 PM, Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> wrote:

Who exactly am I?

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 9:12 PM, Josh Davis <joshjtd@gmail.com> wrote:

Well Mac, we could go back and forth all night, but I have better things to do. I have posted in your bad guy thread our transaction so that others can see you for who you are. Have fun in your future endeavors and I wish you luck selling on Fauna...you are going to need it.
Last reply before I move on from this disaster. Mac see it how you want but you have proved many of folks right (myself included), you have some integrity issues. Defend it how you see fit.

As far as a threat goes Mac, I don't see in there anything there that resembles a threat. Now if I said "Mac, I am going to dropkick you in the face!" That is a threat. As you can see, that was not stated at all, nor is it my desire. The comment about selling on Fauna is a fact. You must gain the trust of this community if you wish to be successful here. You have not done so, thus you will need luck to get the sales you want.

As for what you are, you have shown us that. The shenanigans you tried with Corky and Tom, the selling a dragon that you had an agreement on because you were offered more, all point to the same simple fact.

Do you think that the people who have made a name for themselves both here and in the reptile business did so by following actions such as yours? I think not. Take the advice or don't it is your reputation at stake here.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:12 PM   #94
BaseballBeardies
I actually read it again and realized what you were saying. Yeah it isn't a threat at all, Sorry. All I saw was "so that others can see truely who you are" and "have fun... I wish you luck selling on Fauna, you're going to need it". Well anyways ... goodluck finding a dragon. I will work on my Integrity issues.

Old 02-13-2011, 01:43 AM   #95
august quion
Not too bad of transaction

Just wanted to say that mac made good on my transaction with him I feel that I did not get ripped off in any way I sent him half payment and when i got the dragon and found him healthy i would pay him the balance I did this cause i been following this thread wont go ino detail but he lowerd the price that was fair to me if i paid full $ I would have been posting a bitter complaint but this was not the case. Im new to fauna but have been keeping dragons for 10 years and breeding for 3 I sell to local reptile pet stores. I think that this person Mac just does not have enough experience caring for dragons and may need some classes on buisness ethics. At least he made good with me. Just my 2 cents.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!