Barry White - Bad Deals - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2004, 07:13 PM   #11
venomoidlover
Quote:
Deleted by Ken Harbart

Old 10-24-2004, 08:17 AM   #12
Reptiledude
quick to defend himself

Barry was quick to defend himself in the "Break In" thread. Why has he not come here to defend himself if he is not doing what he is being accused of?
I Also have another question. Could it have been Barry that sold fake pied hets out of CRE?(if there were any indeed sold??) He did work there. He did have access the the computer.( I would assume) Hummm. Makes me think.
Has anyone here herd anything out of Barry??

Old 10-24-2004, 09:19 PM   #13
mrangelo
Thumbs down BAD BARRY WHITEaka L and B reptile and rodentsaka haas101@aol.com

BEWARE,he's back on kingsnake.com(fake het Ball Pythons)Don.t deal with him!Pay pal is placing him in collections!Does anyone have any pull w/kingsnake to have him removed.He added "and rodents" to L and B reptiles 'cause he's A RAT!
MRANGELO@WEBTV.net
Angelo Dipasquale

Old 10-25-2004, 11:00 PM   #14
Reptiledude
Who is the L in L and B Reptiles? Is it Lynn or Leroy. ( I saw on the Kingsnake add that Lynn is listed next to Barrys) For some reason I thought that Leroy was his partner. He is the rat guy right? Are they selling fake hets as well? Or is it just Barry doing the selling of the so called hets?

Old 10-26-2004, 05:38 AM   #15
ReticEd
Quote:
Whats funny is, after you asked the question regarding whether or not he could have really been the guy that broke into C.R.E, everyone got quiet on here. I know why, it's because no matter what, they hate bruce so much, their not going to admit that it looks more and more like barry really did it and got away with it! I see how some of you really are!
Go back to page two of this thread for the Carolina Reptile Exchange thread and read it till it makes sense.
Some of the supposedly stolen snakes were in.... Bruces possesion.
Not saying that Barry had nothing to do with it at all, but Bruces record stands on it's on, with or without Barrys help.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!