SOLD!! 2018 1.1 Locale specific Honduran milks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 07-02-2019, 06:13 AM   #1
dieselfan
2018 1.1 Locale specific Honduran milks

Hello all interested. I have a pair of imported, locale specific Honduran milks that are completely unrelated to the rest of US stock. These guys are from Rosita, Nicaragua and were imported back in January of 2019. Right now they are both feeding on live and f/t pinks without issue. This is a super rare opportunity to ad a locale specific bloodline to your collection. I can’t remember the last time locality animals were offered for sale publicly. These should grow into massive adults! I would like $600 plus shipping for the pair. PayPal is preferred for payment and I ship Mon-Thursday at my discretion with Reptiles Express. Please PM me here on Fauna if interested. The male is in the top two pics female is in the bottom two years pics. MANY THANKS COLE!!!!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-02-2019, 09:02 AM   #2
sircory1
Are you sure these are hondurans? They look look stuarti.

Old 07-02-2019, 10:09 AM   #3
dieselfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sircory1 View Post
Are you sure these are hondurans? They look look stuarti.
Yes I am sure. Several sub species of Latin American milks have over lapping ranges and similar band counts. I have no reason think otherwise. If you are interested in purchasing the pair please PM for any additional information. Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-02-2019, 12:07 PM   #4
sircory1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfan View Post
Yes I am sure. Several sub species of Latin American milks have over lapping ranges and similar band counts. I have no reason think otherwise. If you are interested in purchasing the pair please PM for any additional information. Thanks.
Cool. That makes sense to me - and thanks for the info.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!