Basically Boas (inquiry) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2003, 09:12 AM   #11
Greg Riso
Great People

I've not had the pleasure of working with Basically Boas yet but just yesterday I met with a previous customer that had just received some animals from them recently. Last month Jeff had inquired about a male Argentine I'd posted that unfortunately was already sold by the time he reached me. I found another very nice subadult male for him but when I contacted him he told me he had recently bought one from Mike and Stephanie and asked me if I knew them. He said he'd just purchased a few snakes along with the Argie from them and was very pleased. I told him that I've only heard good things about them and I wouldn't hesitate dealing with them myself. Jeff ended up buying my Argentine also so everything worked out great. I've dealt with other dealers that view everyone else in this business as competitors and the enemy. I like to think of fellow reputable dealers and breeders for what they are... great people. From everything I've ever heard or read here at Fauna, that description fits Mike and Stephanie very well.

Old 05-17-2003, 02:41 PM   #12
Therm
Great People

Let me chime in on this one. Mike and Stephanie are great people and I can't say enough about their animals and husbandry. I have had the pleasure of meeting them on a couple occasions and talking at length with them. Not only do they have great animals but Mike is probably the most meticulous person in California, check that the world when it comes to conditions of cleaning. Well I can't say enought good things about them! They are great people, don't hesitate to do business with Basically Boas!

Justin Higgs
ECTOTHERMZ...
www.ectothermz.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!