Basically Boas (inquiry) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2003, 06:21 PM   #1
DarksideBoas
Basically Boas (inquiry)

Talked with them via phone, they seem like real nice people, and I remember hearing good things about "basically boas" but I could not find anything here on the BOI....any input would be appreciated..

Old 04-24-2003, 07:31 PM   #2
NixonRp
They are great people to deal with I purchased a male anery from them and 1.2 of their "Peachey" Salmon boas. Very nice people to deal and with them your not just a number!

Old 04-24-2003, 09:55 PM   #3
Boavoyage
Thumbs up

What I can say about Mike and Stephanie, a.k.a. Basically Boas are:
Their animals are A++
Customer service is excellent
Their assistance is outstanding
I am very please to meet and do business with them
Buy with no hesistate

Old 04-24-2003, 11:07 PM   #4
Tom Chambers
Mike and Stephanie are friends of ours true enough, but that would never have happened if I hadn't been impressed enough with their animals to start conversation at a show in the first place. Mike is one of the best and has always helped me out when I needed it. Don't hesitate to buy from Basically Boas....you'll get a Basically Smokin' Animal for a Basically Smokin' price and Basically....you'll be a happy herper!

Sorry...couldn't help myself....Basically.

Tom Chambers
TC Reptile

Old 04-25-2003, 12:42 AM   #5
DarksideBoas
Many thanks

That was the reaction that I thought I would get to this thread...many thanks, I will purchase with confidence..

Old 05-14-2003, 11:34 PM   #6
DarksideBoas
Well, guess what?

Just got the albino suri cross today from mike and steph...killer little girl...cant wait to see what she develops into...Mike prolonged shipping the animal until it was clear with me (work schedule conflicts)...and she showed up this morning, well represented, well packed and an all around pleaser...Theres only one problem, I dont have enough money to keep buying more or believe me, I would!! 8-))

Old 05-15-2003, 08:54 PM   #7
JohnLokken
Talking Great people

I have talked with Mike a bit. He is a great guy. I have talked with him off and on for years. I would never hesitate buying from him and Stephanie.
John

Old 05-15-2003, 09:57 PM   #8
Joe Romley
Mike and Stephanie are probably the two best people in the country to buy from. Mike has tought me more than I care to admit. Their animals are top notch and you won't be sorry.

Old 05-15-2003, 11:49 PM   #9
BigOz
I have to represent the east coast and also give Mike and Steph my vote. I have bought several animals from them and I am very happy!

Amad Osman, Oz

Old 05-16-2003, 03:55 AM   #10
Mick
Figured I'd have my say as well.

Quite honestly, they're great. Just got my boa's in from them and they all looked awesome. Mike is a great guy to do business with or just simply talk to for a while. You can believe I'll buy from them again and be happy to do so.

James Northam

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!