Bad Guy Baseball beardies, Mac Watkins, xarmour@gmail.com - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-16-2010, 09:26 PM   #31
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthmonkey22 View Post
Trade for x2 het leather male

Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 6:43 AM
To: skbodeau@gmail.com

This is a different bearded dragon than what i was originally going to trade you. This girl is a hypo translucent leather female at 2 months and 6". Has real nice yellows and green with blue bars. I purchased her for 1000 dollars at bloodbank she is from the purple translucents and has a full purple under her tail and beard. I really hope this guy is het for translucent and hypo because i have been ripped of before in the past. I would love some new pics of browser if possible?
Mac, did you send that email?

Old 06-16-2010, 09:27 PM   #32
Dennis Hultman
Scott, did he offer to reverse the trade?

Old 06-16-2010, 09:35 PM   #33
earthmonkey22
I did post the entire email, including email addresses dates and times, everything I took it off of the printing screen and DID NOT delete anything.. ask for his copy if you think i'm lying.. I have no idea how your not understanding, but that's your deal. We're tired of explaining ourselves when we did nothing wrong. Have your opinion and please, do business in the future with him and see if anything get misunderstood or exaggerated for you. If you want them I will post every email between us, I just don't see the point, when they are related to shipping arrangements and non related issues. We realize that we should have asked more questions, but I don't know what else to tell you, we have no other proof, but strongly believe that this is enough. and I Do NOT regret informing people that he did this whether you do or not. Let me know if you want all the other useless emails (- addresses) Otherwise, we're just gonna have to agree to disagree!

Old 06-16-2010, 09:40 PM   #34
earthmonkey22
Didn't realize that was a rule.. she will.

maybe I shouldn't have felt attacked, but did when other users were stating that we should have automatically known the color was from colored sand. We did not, because we don't like sand.. and have never had experience with it.

Old 06-16-2010, 09:43 PM   #35
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthmonkey22 View Post
I did post the entire email, including email addresses dates and times, everything I took it off of the printing screen and DID NOT delete anything.. ask for his copy if you think i'm lying.. I have no idea how your not understanding, but that's your deal. We're tired of explaining ourselves when we did nothing wrong. Have your opinion and please, do business in the future with him and see if anything get misunderstood or exaggerated for you. If you want them I will post every email between us, I just don't see the point, when they are related to shipping arrangements and non related issues. We realize that we should have asked more questions, but I don't know what else to tell you, we have no other proof, but strongly believe that this is enough. and I Do NOT regret informing people that he did this whether you do or not. Let me know if you want all the other useless emails (- addresses) Otherwise, we're just gonna have to agree to disagree!

What Brian is asking is to see how the trade unfolded by posting all the communications. What you think might be useless emails may go to prove your case of being mislead. The one conversation posted is in the middle of your communication. It doesn't show what he is responding to and how you responded afterward. If there is nothing that you don't want people to see, it really can't hurt and may answer some questions. I don't understand why you would be offended by the questioning to see both sides.

Old 06-16-2010, 09:43 PM   #36
earthmonkey22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Scott, did he offer to reverse the trade?
Yes, he did offer a return. I told him that we would have done the trade for her even if she was just a translucent, anyways. But it should be known to future transactions that he misrepresented his dragon.

Old 06-16-2010, 09:50 PM   #37
Dennis Hultman
But, I would like to give Mac a chance to at least answer if he agrees he sent that one email already posted before it gets to far.

Old 06-16-2010, 09:55 PM   #38
earthmonkey22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

What Brian is asking is to see how the trade unfolded by posting all the communications. What you think might be useless emails may go to prove your case of being mislead. The one conversation posted is in the middle of your communication. It doesn't show what he is responding to and how you responded afterward. If there is nothing that you don't want people to see, it really can't hurt and may answer some questions. I don't understand why you would be offended by the questioning to see both sides.
ok.. Here they are:

(This was the first email we recieved from him, We had an original trade agreement for a different dragon that he backed out of. I reposted and this was the first email he responded with)

Trade for x2 het leather male
1 message
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 6:43 AM
To: skbodeau@gmail.com
This is a different bearded dragon than what i was originally going to trade you. This girl is a hypo translucent leather female at 2 months and 6". Has real nice yellows and green with blue bars. I purchased her for 1000 dollars at bloodbank she is from the purple translucents and has a full purple under her tail and beard. I really hope this guy is het for translucent and hypo because i have been ripped of before in the past. I would love some new pics of browser if possible?

3 attachments
016.JPG
019.JPG
024.JPG

Bowser
31 messages
Scott And Katie Bodeah <skbodeau@gmail.com> Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 7:44 AM
To: Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com>
He's out in the sun..

Sent from my iPhone

photo.jpg
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 7:48 AM
To: Scott And Katie Bodeah <skbodeau@gmail.com>
so are you intrested on the trade?

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 10:44 AM, Scott And Katie Bodeah <skbodeau@gmail.com> wrote:
He's out in the sun..

Sent from my iPhone

Scott And Katie Bodeah <skbodeau@gmail.com> Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 9:29 AM
I'll have Scott look at her when he gets home from work.. I don't see why not, she's adorable!
Katie

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 12:23 PM
alright just let me now
[Quoted text hidden]
Scott and Katie Bodeau <skbodeau@gmail.com> Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 8:33 PM
I will ship on Monday if your willing. His parents are Hayabusa by Rose they can be seen here. http://www.distinctivedragons.com/452/OurDragons.html Rose is a hypo and he gave me better pictures of her and her nails. That is all i can say until July when his babies hatch then it will be proven myself. I am really interested. If you want to do this lets set a date and go for it.
Scott
[Quoted text hidden]
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 6:16 AM
To: Scott and Katie Bodeau <skbodeau@gmail.com>
Monaday sounds fine!
[Quoted text hidden]
Scott and Katie Bodeau <skbodeau@gmail.com> Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 3:57 PM
Our Shipping address is ;--- deleted address---].. What's yours?
[Quoted text hidden]
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 4:06 PM
Mine is [-- I deleted both of our home addresses for safety issues---]

[Quoted text hidden]
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 7:04 AM
A seal fell through on my part cancel shipping bowser we might have to ship next week sorry
[Quoted text hidden]
Scott And Katie Bodeah <skbodeau@gmail.com> Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 1:22 AM
Ok, let me know. Next week is ok lets make a plan for next week.

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 6:11 AM
i am so sorry so look this is what happened i had sold a GG male to a lady and the lady was suppoes to pay friday wellll. She never payed and when i emailed her she didnt respond back which made me thought they were not actual potential buyers. Anyways today the lady texted back saying she sent the money but since i usually get checks from my costumers i didnt realize that my paypal is just a personal meaning that i can only buy but not recieve. Today i am making my new paypal. So depending on when they want to ship my GG soon to be theres i will ask for you to ship bowser. I am so sorry for the inconvience
[Quoted text hidden]
Scott And Katie Bodeah <skbodeau@gmail.com> Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 9:12 AM
Ok no problem. I have had paypal problems before. I wonder if I'll have a problem recieving also. I haven't recieved anything yet so I dont know but I'll have babies to send soon and need an account that will recieve money. Do you have to pay for that kind of account?
Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 9:51 AM
no its just a normal account that you can recieve and buy. I would update it.
[Quoted text hidden]
Scott And Katie Bodeah <skbodeau@gmail.com> Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]
Scott And Katie Bodeah <skbodeau@gmail.com> Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 6:29 PM
Are we still good? I know that your waiting on something but I wanted to keep in touch. I would like to ship on mon. Let me know what you are thinking.
Scott

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 8:12 PM
Yes I just bouught the subadult female hypo translucent for him to breed with from Barry at bloodbank dragons. Hopefully he will produce some hypo trans leather babies. Well the thing me and you were waiting on was my female hypo tiger leather het trans to sell. She has sold but since it was some one local I selled the cage and that was bowser cage. It was only a 30 gallon and probably would be temporary cage till I make him his own big enclose. Well I will try to make him one and his future girl one on Monday. We will have to see what happens but right now you can send on monday to arrive Tuesday.I might cancel if something comes up but it'll probably not happen. Also I have got some questions how long and old is he? You send first and then I send because I have gotten jipped out of a trade?
[Quoted text hidden]
Scott and Katie Bodeau <skbodeau@gmail.com> Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 9:12 PM
I understand about sending first but how am i sure that you are not jipping me? He is 19 inches and was born in Sept last year. I want to trust you enuf but as you are i am skeptical too. Email me on Monday if you are all ready to ship.
Scottt
[Quoted text hidden]
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 10:03 AM
Well you know im not a phony trying to take your money by aking DiAnn at sizzlin dragons, Barry at Bloodbankdragons, and also from someone that bought 2 leopard geckos from me posted me on the board of inquiry for faunaclassifieds (was a long time ago though)
[Quoted text hidden]
Scott And Katie Bodeah <skbodeau@gmail.com> Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 11:27 PM
We don't think you are, but think it would be fair to ship at the same time. We can send the tracking number immediately?!

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 7:22 AM
Ok since your shipping to
[---Deleted address--]
I am sorry I forgot where I ship can you please let me know and will try and work this thing out? I will ship same day though?
[Quoted text hidden]
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 1:21 PM
We shipped her through usps and sorry to say since you acrost the country it is 2 day shipping. It's the best you can get. The tracking number is 441179295. Please let me know the trancking number for bowser?
[Quoted text hidden]
Scott and Katie Bodeau <skbodeau@gmail.com> Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 5:04 PM
I am so sorry to inform you that we did not ship today. I promise that we will tomorrow. Bowsers first clutch hatched today and it is way earlier than we expected her to. We had to run into town to get all of the bins and lights and stuff. They hatched at 58 days i was expecting more like 70. Again i am so sorry but i am an honest man i and i will ship tomorrow.
Scott
[Quoted text hidden]
Scott and Katie Bodeau <skbodeau@gmail.com> Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 6:02 PM
oh, and the tracking number is saying: Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site.
[Quoted text hidden]
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 8:12 PM
Mr and Ms. Bodeah,
I know you might be going through trouble with bowsers hatchlings but that should not be my problem. I am not trying to sound mean but know I feel like I got the short end of the stick. I sent my dragon today at around 4:00 and did my end of the deal yet you've failed to send Bowser. Let's please try to overnight him as soon as you can! With the thing and the tracking number I am not sure if I gave you the the right one because it had letters in front and I didn't know if you needed the letters, I will try to get them to you soon.
Thankyou, Mac
[Quoted text hidden]
Scott And Katie Bodeah <skbodeau@gmail.com> Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 8:28 PM
I'm really sorry you feel that way, but we've been very patient with you as well. I thought you said you couldn't overnight her to us, so I'm sure we can't either. I'm going to send him at the first pick up of the day, which I believe is at 9 tomorrow morning.. but I'm going down tonight to check and make sure. Also, just for your piece of mind, Scott ran down the road as the post master left and she didn't stop, so we really tried, plus I wasn't sure you were going to do it until I got the tracking number and went back through the emails. We're good people, and we're sorry. I'll send you the right tracking number as soon as he's down there.

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 6:08 AM
Ms and Mr bodeah,
Well I didn't know you Tryed to ship if you tryed that's best you can do. Sorry we have all had problems. The right tracking number is EG 441179295 US. Make sure you put the letters as well because that's what I forgot.
Thankyou,Mac
[Quoted text hidden]
Scott And Katie Bodeah <skbodeau@gmail.com> Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 8:54 AM
Ok, so.. The first pick up of the day is at 5 am, and the post office wasn't open yet, so I will take him down just before it closes today at 4:15, so he has the least time in the box. I'm going down to talk to her now, and if she thinks they can get him to you any faster by taking him into a spokane post office ( which is an hour + drive for me, I will) I'm sorry things got so messed up, but were trying to make it up to you.. I'll keep you posted and let you know the minute he's dropped off, plus the tracking number.
Thanks, Katie.

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 10:03 AM
I completly understand because that what I did with mine. I dropped her off the and handed her to the man leaving.
[Quoted text hidden]
Scott And Katie Bodeah <skbodeau@gmail.com> Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 12:51 PM
We were able to pick up the little girl at the main post office in Spokane.. Otherwise, she would be in the box until tomorrow evening. Bowser will be dropped off at 4, like I said earlier and I will get you the tracking number immediately after. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 2:45 PM
Right now its 5:45 and i would like to please have the tracking number?
[Quoted text hidden]
Scott And Katie Bodeah <skbodeau@gmail.com> Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 4:28 PM
Actually our time it's 4:27 3 mins before I was supposed to send it.. But here it is. EG 340019652 US

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]

Wow
5 messages
Scott and Katie Bodeau <skbodeau@gmail.com> Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 9:42 PM
Mr. Watkins (a.k.a the "Artist")
Wow i can't believe you actually painted a dragon purple. I think i actually have that same paint color to mark my dragons, orchid splash right? I know your going to deny it and there is really nothing we can do about it now. She is not a leather back and i am not thinking she is hypo either. I have been in contact with Barry from Bloodbank Dragons and he said that he did sell you a lizard but it was not a purple and he has not even created a purple hypo trans leather. So i am asking you to do three things, first take care of bowser this tells me about your character and i am a little worried for him, second at least tell me what she is if you even know, and last don't lie to anybody else or paint anymore lizards.
Sincerely, Scott

But seriously take care of Bowser.
Scott and Katie Bodeau <skbodeau@gmail.com> Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 9:43 PM
To: hollyhutton11 <hollyhutton11@yahoo.com>, Kim Stadler <kim.stadler81@gmail.com>
This is what sent him after talking to the guy at Bloodbank
[Quoted text hidden]
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 11:27 PM
She has a purple tent because she was on purple calcium sand it washes right off. Seriously she is a hypo trans but the guy i got her from said she was from bloodbank and was a hypo trans leather. If your not happy I will send you back bowser? I promise you i wouldnt do anything to hurt a bearded dragon. Just let me know?
[Quoted text hidden]
Scott And Katie Bodeah <skbodeau@gmail.com> Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 12:04 AM
I don't know what to think. I will keep her, but I don't know what to believe. She was bathed and it is still on her it seriously matches a color of paint I have to mark them with. Her nails don't look that clear but it is hard to tell for me at that young of an age. But she definatly is not a leatherback. I sent Barry at bloodbank pics on his request to see if he thinks it is one of his. If you didn't paint her I am sorry for being rude I was a little shocked when I got home and saw her like that. Just tell me what you can about her
Scott

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 10:37 AM
Well i purchased her and another dragon from the same guy at a repticon show in columbia. I really wish i knew his name but it doesnt ring a bell. He was at a booth near the bathrooms with boa phile cages be hind him and bearded dragons of different sizes in tubs then to the left were alot of leopard geckos maybe 300. He told me that they were from bloodbank dragons, i cant assure this but she looks to be partial hypo and she is really trans. When i sent her to you she was in full back shed and i dont know what she is in know. Seriously it almost offends me personaly telling me i painted her with purple so her are some pics of the purple sand i use. It is purple calsium sand purchased from petsmart (bowser is going to be on white sand) and as seen in the pictures is what i use.
[Quoted text hidden]

009.JPG

Old 06-16-2010, 10:13 PM   #39
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballBeardies View Post
As i told the Bodeah's i got her from a repticon columbia show and this is what the guy told me she was and that she was from bloodbank dragons.
Actually, No, you didn't. What you stated before the trade was completed was.

Quote:

You didn't state that you purchased from someone else until after the buyer mentioned a problem.

Many days later.
Quote:
Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 10:37 AM
Well i purchased her and another dragon from the same guy at a repticon show in columbia. I really wish i knew his name but it doesnt ring a bell. He was at a booth near the bathrooms with boa phile cages be hind him and bearded dragons of different sizes in tubs then to the left were alot of leopard geckos maybe 300. He told me that they were from bloodbank dragons, i cant assure this but she looks to be partial hypo and she is really trans. When i sent her to you she was in full back shed and i dont know what she is in know. Seriously it almost offends me personaly telling me i painted her with purple so her are some pics of the purple sand i use. It is purple calsium sand purchased from petsmart (bowser is going to be on white sand) and as seen in the pictures is what i use.
[Quoted text hidden]

Old 06-16-2010, 10:50 PM   #40
BaseballBeardies
As said a long time ago i purchsed many dragons from this guy who got them from Boodbank.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!