Bad Guy BaseballBeardies AkA Mac Watkins - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2011, 01:07 AM   #31
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthworks View Post
i agree that mythicaldragonz shouldnt really be on trial here or in any way implicated in any negativity from what ive read of this thread.

also, i dont keep beardies but could this be a case of bad lighting? when i was much younger i lost my first beardy, thought my husbandry was correct but wasnt educated on the lighting requirements of beardies...
Mythical dragonZ is NOT on trial. PLEASE re read my post. I mentioned quarantine practices weren't taken. these dragons were housed together from the beginning. Why did I add the sarcastic face, because it was politer than any comment I could think of.

My personal opinion. Whatever is wrong with this dragon, has NOTHING to do with being housed with nicoles dragon. This is lack of care on mac's part.

Ed's right on the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed hummel View Post
i dont know. how close to the other one they sold, i think the guy named it akira, how close where the two of them sold, anyone know?

the other one, akira, had some major issues according to the vet akira was taken to see after received from mythical dragons, apparently against their TOS, thus keeping them from any possible monetary loss due to supposedly sick dragon, akira.

This is a fast good call. It was all at and around the same time period. The only way she would have not (and its still not a full guarantee) passed parasites from one dragon to another. Is if she washed her hands after every time she handled a dragon or cleaned its cage. Do you think that is happening? Simply making a point would rather keep this thread on track.

Im kinda of wondering why Mac hasn't made a appearance here. You would think he would want to answer for wanting to trade a unhealthy dragon to THREE breeders (and counting, it seems like) Then wanting a dragon from me.

Old 01-15-2011, 01:30 AM   #32
westsidedragons
Wow. Stuff like this makes me sick. I'm no expert on beardies,but I have kept them for alittle over ten years now. I still remember my first it was not as bad,but close to it.(I was 7yrs old) and knew absolutly nothing about them. I wish I was the person who bought it from tom b/c it would be a hell of a breeder for my male red italian leather I just purchased from the circle,(eats like a champ).

Its very sad that mac could of ask anyone,here in the fauna family for help. Seems there out to get you corky. Good luck guys on getting this resolved.

Old 01-15-2011, 10:47 AM   #33
Mistyck
Was Mac notified of this thread?

That poor dragon doesn't look healthy at all. I only hope your advice can help it Tom.

Old 01-15-2011, 11:12 AM   #34
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
Was Mac notified of this thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Its pretty sad, He sent a video of the dragon walking, and its so sad. I dont know it got in that bad of shape. It took time to wear this dragon down to the way it looks and acts now.

I would like to know why he hasnt come here to answer anything. He has been told about this thread by a few ppl. An has been sending me e-mails about the dragon. But dodges this thread.

I have looked up his past he has a few gg threads. But a disturbing B.G. thread. He tried to sell a purple hypo trans that was dyed purple from repti sand. .. Didnt get to read it all just enough to know the purple came off with the dragons shed.

I was pretty sure someone had mentioned sending him notification, but when I went back to double-check I found the second highlighted section that I missed the first time through. I thought it was pretty bad that he tried to trade this to one person, worse with two and then three (hopefully no more!). But dying an animal??!! Talk about creating a new morph!

Old 01-15-2011, 12:31 PM   #35
Magic Merlin
Once Mac makes an appeance and posts everyone will dot the post with negative karma and he probably does not want to give his buyers/sellers any early warning that he lacks business ethics with all the red dots under his name.

Old 01-15-2011, 02:37 PM   #36
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
I was pretty sure someone had mentioned sending him notification, but when I went back to double-check I found the second highlighted section that I missed the first time through. I thought it was pretty bad that he tried to trade this to one person, worse with two and then three (hopefully no more!). But dying an animal??!! Talk about creating a new morph!
Ah, I see, I misread that post earlier. Thanks!

I've read the thread mentioned (but not linked) and omg, that's sad.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:37 PM   #37
BaseballBeardies
Hey I am here. Please ask questions? Other people in my ads have been telling me to do something about this. I dont know what to do?
By no means was I trying to scam anyone. I was going to send the video to Diamond Den to see what they thought. I had no Idea any of this bad stuff was going on with her because it has never happened with me before. I would have had to sent the dragon back to Baltimore Beardies anyways if I was going to get the refund?
Baltimore Beardies helped me out with her care. Currently the female has gained size and is about 8 1/2". I am feeding her around 12 crickets a day. 6 in the morning and 6 at night. Along with veggies. She has calcium put on everything now.

Old 01-18-2011, 06:49 PM   #38
Magic Merlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballBeardies View Post
Hey I am here. Please ask questions? Other people in my ads have been telling me to do something about this. I dont know what to do?
By no means was I trying to scam anyone. I was going to send the video to Diamond Den to see what they thought. I had no Idea any of this bad stuff was going on with her because it has never happened with me before.
I lost track....how many people did you try to pawn this poor girl off on?......at least 4.

Old 01-18-2011, 07:14 PM   #39
BaseballBeardies
Magic Merlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Merlin View Post
I lost track....how many people did you try to pawn this poor girl off on?......at least 4.
Well I didn't know. How many people after I found out? .... 0
Also I offered her to 2 people.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #40
bobtard
Corky, Thomas, Kristi, and Jonathan. You suck at counting.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!