Bad Guy BaseballBeardies AkA Mac Watkins - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:00 AM   #41
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballBeardies View Post
Hey I am here. Please ask questions? Other people in my ads have been telling me to do something about this. I dont know what to do?
By no means was I trying to scam anyone. I was going to send the video to Diamond Den to see what they thought. I had no Idea any of this bad stuff was going on with her because it has never happened with me before. I would have had to sent the dragon back to Baltimore Beardies anyways if I was going to get the refund? Baltimore Beardies helped me out with her care. Currently the female has gained size and is about 8 1/2". I am feeding her around 12 crickets a day. 6 in the morning and 6 at night. Along with veggies. She has calcium put on everything now.
Let me address these statements because its horse crap and offensive.

You received her 12/07

You posted a g.g. thread about me 10 days afterwards. So I am sure that those first 10 days. She was fine. Why else post a g.g. thread?

THIRTY-FIVE days later. ( I am pretty sure I have the second longest health guarantee for B. dragons.30 days. Not a pedistool just a soon to be made point) you contacted me with your first problem.Com'on 35 days from arrival! Stating that she must have had shipping trama because something is wrong with the way she is acting.

You made three different suggestions emplying "what will I get if she is damaged". (hello mac, RED FLAG) That's a hell of a thing for you to say to me when you have a dragon that is in severe need of TLC. That YOU did not provided.

You were trying to trade her to three other breeders, when you though you had a trade. You told me you would keep her. Then when Corky backed out, You contacted me back wanting me to do something for you , again. YOU KNEW SHE WAS MESSED UP WHEN YOU WERE TRYING TO TRADE HER. DONT DODGE THAT STATEMENT. DONT CHANGE IT AND DONT LIE ABOUT IT!!! We have dates on your e-mails.

I mean look at that video. either the dragon is under fed and so dehydrated that its staggering back and forth. OR you dropped her, now you want to pull a fast swap.

What would of happened if you did NOT try and trade a sick dragon to another breeder while trying to get something out of me?
I would of unhapply replaced that dragon with another female double het leather. OUTSIDE of my guarantee. Then not sell crap to you again. But since you were trying to be shady, I stuck to my guarantee. 30 days. An offered my assistance. An your lucky to get that! I do NOT like people like you Mac. Or the things people like you try to pull. An its a shame. This was and has not been my opinion of you. BUT it is NOW!

TOM

Old 01-19-2011, 11:32 AM   #42
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtard View Post
Corky, Thomas, Kristi, and Jonathan. You suck at counting.
Not, me. He offered me a snake during the same time period. I never saw it.

Old 01-19-2011, 12:12 PM   #43
Magic Merlin
the 4th was Mythical Dragons......so ad Steve & Nicole to the list

Old 01-19-2011, 08:34 PM   #44
BaseballBeardies
I offered the female to Mythical Dragonz, Diamond Den and Breeders circle. I honestly didn't know that she was messed up. I posted the good guy thread for you because I thought you would want it. Notice how I never said anything on how nice, and colorful the female is it was just a good transaction.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=217050
Also Tom I told you that I knew I was late on telling you. I respect the fact that you stick to your 30 days. Thats why I asked what I was going to get, I thought you would take value off because I was late. Also I said that I was going to ask Diamond Den for there opinion before we actually traded. Thats when I came back to you. I made the video for that reason, not for you. Also I have to ask, how much do you pull your dragons from their cage and let them run around on the floor? How much do you look at them to check?

How is Kristi even in this that is for a completly different animal. Also how is Jonathan in it, I never even did anything on the lines of ripping him off?

Old 01-19-2011, 09:59 PM   #45
laterob
<----Hands Mac a bigger shovel.

Quote:
I bought a Red Female Hypo Trans Leather from him. I am yet another happy customer of him. He has really nice dragons and isnt one to jip you out of your money. He actually sells the real deal. I recommend him to anyone.

Quote:
Notice how I never said anything on how nice, and colorful the female is it was just a good transaction.
Now you are implying that you are unhappy with the dragon? Answer me this, Mac: How can you be called BaseballBEARDIES and have been here for so long yet not know how to feed/care for a dragon?

Old 01-19-2011, 11:33 PM   #46
Hurricane Dragons
I have been following this thread from day one... ive watched the video and one thing that stands out the most is the lack of care mac gives to his bearded dragon (a quited expensive dragon at that)... 12 crickets a day? c'mon thats it, that is nowhere near enough food for a growing dragon... if you dont know how to care for the dragon, then you shouldnt have them....and then you definitely dont try and trade a sick dragon (to 4 other breeders at that)...heck, id pay shipping to rescue that dragon....my .02.

craig morel

Old 01-20-2011, 03:52 AM   #47
alvincent
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
<----Hands Mac a bigger shovel.

Now you are implying that you are unhappy with the dragon? Answer me this, Mac: How can you be called BaseballBEARDIES and have been here for so long yet not know how to feed/care for a dragon?
i was wondering the same thing.

Old 01-20-2011, 04:08 AM   #48
dragonluver83
Quote:
I offered the female to Mythical Dragonz, Diamond Den and Breeders circle. I honestly didn't know that she was messed up. I posted the good guy thread for you because I thought you would want it. Notice how I never said anything on how nice, and colorful the female is it was just a good transaction.
Also Tom I told you that I knew I was late on telling you. I respect the fact that you stick to your 30 days. Thats why I asked what I was going to get, I thought you would take value off because I was late. Also I said that I was going to ask Diamond Den for there opinion before we actually traded. Thats when I came back to you. I made the video for that reason, not for you. Also I have to ask, how much do you pull your dragons from their cage and let them run around on the floor? How much do you look at them to check?

How is Kristi even in this that is for a completly different animal. Also how is Jonathan in it, I never even did anything on the lines of ripping him off?

Let me see if you can read this Mac because I dont think your understanding.

YOU WERE TRYING TO TRADE THIS ANIMAL TO CORKY AT THE SAME TIME YOU WERE TELLING ME THERE WAS A PROBLEM !

And who knows the time and dates you were trying to trade with jonathan and nicole?

Go back and read this thread from the beginning. Im glad you were convinced by your peers to come here and answer for your problem. But dont state that your here and ready to answer questions. Why dont you go back and answer the orignal post. Then when you say " i didnt know and when i did i stopped trying to trade it". When you say that, me and corky will post e-mails with time and dates. Then you can answer that question with another lie. And so on and so on.....

The dragons are housed in 3 ft 3 1/2 ft and 4 ft long cages. by 2, 2 1/2 ft wide by 1, 1 1/2 ft high cages. I see them run, eat, drink, swim, bask, and go to the bathroom. ALL day EVERY day. I clean there cages EVERYDAY. They ALL get a bath every two weeks. They get water threw a spray bottle, and greens the rest of the time. (when needed) That's my job. To provide the best care for my animals while they are in my care. So dont question what I do and dont do! My husbandry skills are under control. You need to be answering questions, not asking. Answer the question about how bad she looks? She didnt look like that when I posted her for sale!

I stuck to my guarantee, because of your unethical tatics.

I seen you ask diamond den about her care, AFTER he didnt want to do a trade with you.

Old 01-20-2011, 05:08 AM   #49
DiamondDen
I cant believe he came on here and said he wasn't trying to trade me a sick dragon LMAO.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:24 AM   #50
Kristi23
Quote:

I posted on here being glad that I didn't do the trade. That dragon wasn't cared for properly, so I don't know that my leopard gecko would have been either. I also don't know if you snake was properly cared for. You were trying to do quite a few trades at the same time. If you had one sick animal, then they might all be sick.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!