Bad Guy BaseballBeardies AkA Mac Watkins - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2011, 04:31 PM   #51
BaseballBeardies
Yes Diamond Den I came on her and said I wasn't trying to trade you a messed up dragon. I was trying to trade what I thought was somewhat a normal dragon.
Honestly thumbs up to you Tom, thats not me. I am not going to spend all my time 24/7 with my dragons for everyday of the year.
Rob I joined her awhile ago, that doesn't mean I know everything about bearded dragons. Craig about 12 crickets is what Tom told me to give her, if I am not mistaken. I am trying to get rid of them. Screw it if you want her and pay shipping I will give her to you. Does not make a difference to me.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:12 PM   #52
Hurricane Dragons
i will pay shipping, i live in lafayette, la....70506...give me a quote... thanks..

Old 01-21-2011, 03:31 AM   #53
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballBeardies View Post
Yes Diamond Den I came on her and said I wasn't trying to trade you a messed up dragon. I was trying to trade what I thought was somewhat a normal dragon.
Honestly thumbs up to you Tom, thats not me. I am not going to spend all my time 24/7 with my dragons for everyday of the year.
Rob I joined her awhile ago, that doesn't mean I know everything about bearded dragons. Craig about 12 crickets is what Tom told me to give her, if I am not mistaken. I am trying to get rid of them. Screw it if you want her and pay shipping I will give her to you. Does not make a difference to me.
Lights are on 11 hrs a day. Other things still get done thoughout the day when the lights are on. Its called multi tasking. Kinda like trying to pawn off a sick dragon to four people. But if you have to stop walking when your chewing gum, maybe you shouldnt chew gum anymore?

Thumbs up to me? For what? Taking care of my animals like every other decent person in the reptile community? If you dont have time for your animals maybe you should spend more time in a new hobby. You keep this crap up I asure you, you will need to find a new hobby.

I know proper amount of time and care for your animals is "not you". I can tell by watching the video that you took of that dragon. Thats pretty damn sad that little dragon staggers back and forth like that. Also how bad it has gotten in such a short time.

WOW kid i told you twelve crickets??? You didnt read one word did you!?!? below is a copy and paste of what i sent you. Whats your problem mac you want to kill this dragon?

If to much is eaten it will have seizures and than be paralyzed for a short period of time. Sometimes this causes death.) about a hlaf of dozen or a few more than that should be good. Than a few hrs before the lights go out, give him/her another round. Remember make sure the dragon has plenty of light time left to make sure the recently eat bugs gets digested.

*BUT you have a dragon that doesnt want to eat. you have to build its appetite back up. So dont offer her food for awhile maybe even a whole day just put fresh greens in her tank. then the following day throw ONE cricket in there. see if she chases it down. If she does only give her one or two more. The last thing you want to do is feed her till she is full. Keep her hungry. If you keep her hungry she will keep a appetite and then hopefully it will be a good start to a recovery. PLEASE read that calcium thread. I know she is lacking calcium. BIG TIME. so tend to it. you can give calcium in smaller doses three times a day for the next few days then once a day for the next solid month. I know this will help but I dont know about a full recovery. Like i said I never dealt with this before.

So much for trying to help. chewing gum and reading now Mac?

Old 01-21-2011, 03:34 AM   #54
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebyrd View Post
i will pay shipping, i live in lafayette, la....70506...give me a quote... thanks..
If this is what happens, do you know how to care for her?

I can assist in any other questions or offer suggestions. If you need them. I cannot bring another animal in that has been house with another animal without a proper quarantine area. An right now I dont have it. I can not risk my whole collection.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:09 PM   #55
Hurricane Dragons
im not sure if it will happen, but yes sir i can handle it, i have had dragons for 3yrs total....right now i have 5 dragons and all are very healthy and in their own setups...no multidragon enclosures here... ive been doing a lot of thinking and im not sure if i want to take it in, i am thinking shipping this animal might cause even more harm than good...so im not totally sure about it....it might be safer for him to keep the dragon and get it healthy...

Old 01-21-2011, 11:00 PM   #56
BaseballBeardies
Tom isn't a half a dozen 6? You told me to feed her half a dozen twice a day. No, I am not trying to kill her. I mixed it up and realized that it was for seizures (now). I used to feed her a little more than twelve though, I dont count exactly. Tom I am just saying I don't spend all my time on dragons. This doesn't mean I dont spend any time on them. In case you haven't noticed I am trying to get out of the so called "Hobby".

Old 01-22-2011, 04:50 AM   #57
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballBeardies View Post
Tom isn't a half a dozen 6? You told me to feed her half a dozen twice a day. No, I am not trying to kill her. I mixed it up and realized that it was for seizures (now). I used to feed her a little more than twelve though, I dont count exactly. Tom I am just saying I don't spend all my time on dragons. This doesn't mean I dont spend any time on them. In case you haven't noticed I am trying to get out of the so called "Hobby".
If your trying to get out of the hobby why are you trying to trade for more dragons? Why are you also asking others to hold stuff for you?

Doesnt really matter. Just care for your animals and put a rush on your plans. I am glad to hear she is growing, and that you are going.

Old 01-26-2011, 02:53 PM   #58
Hurricane Dragons
hi all, mac agreed to ship her to me...he said the dragon has put on a little weight...i paid him last night for shipping ($40) and i also agreed to send him some feeders (dubia) as a "trade"... let's hope this works out... ill keep yall updated....

thanks..

craig morel

Old 01-26-2011, 05:55 PM   #59
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebyrd View Post
hi all, mac agreed to ship her to me...he said the dragon has put on a little weight...i paid him last night for shipping ($40) and i also agreed to send him some feeders (dubia) as a "trade"... let's hope this works out... ill keep yall updated....

thanks..

craig morel
I dont understand why you have to send dubia's for a trade?!?!?

Mac should be sending this animal to you WITH items to care for it. Not you sending him roaches for a "trade"

Thats horse

Mac, you still trying to sucker people out of there well cared for stuff to care for your animal that you did NOT care for. Guess you found one to prey on. Good job

Old 01-26-2011, 06:26 PM   #60
Hurricane Dragons
hey tom no need to go assuming... you know what they say when you assume..., it was my idea to send the roaches because i know he did pay money for the dragon...so i offered to send him some roaches (which i breed myself) so it is really not costing me anything, per se.... but he also hasnt sent me his address to ship them to....i did send him the money via paypal for the dragon, but got no response today to say that he was shipping... so we will see how this turns out...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!