Bad Guy BaseballBeardies AkA Mac Watkins - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-26-2011, 07:00 PM   #61
Hurricane Dragons
he now tells me he shipped, but did not get a tracking number....we shall see...

Old 01-26-2011, 07:01 PM   #62
Hurricane Dragons
i meant "give me a tracking number" sorry...

craig morel

Old 01-27-2011, 09:18 PM   #63
Hurricane Dragons
i received the dragon this afternoon... she definitel walks funny...her back legs are weird... ive heard of the term "swimmer" used in dog terms, and it is pretty much what i think of her.. so her name will probably be fishy...lol.... she is in shed and of course she pooped, right on my hand... and she also ate a couple of dubia and a baby superworm... im gonna try to fatten her up... ill try to post up pics and a thread to track her progress....

Old 01-27-2011, 09:56 PM   #64
Omnomnami
I'm glad she made it ok! Good luck with her.

Old 01-28-2011, 12:02 AM   #65
Hurricane Dragons
thanks, she seems to be settling in ok... we shall see...

Old 01-28-2011, 12:19 AM   #66
SirenSanJose
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebyrd View Post
i received the dragon this afternoon... she definitel walks funny...her back legs are weird... ive heard of the term "swimmer" used in dog terms, and it is pretty much what i think of her.. so her name will probably be fishy...lol.... she is in shed and of course she pooped, right on my hand... and she also ate a couple of dubia and a baby superworm... im gonna try to fatten her up... ill try to post up pics and a thread to track her progress....
Glad to hear she made it through shipping and to you so well. Good luck with her!

Old 01-28-2011, 04:25 PM   #67
Hurricane Dragons
man she just ate 12 small dubia....and pooped once...lol.. hooray for poop...only herpers understand this....

Old 02-09-2011, 12:43 AM   #68
SirenSanJose
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebyrd View Post
man she just ate 12 small dubia....and pooped once...lol.. hooray for poop...only herpers understand this....
How's this little girl doing, Craig? Bouncing back healthy, I hope?

Old 02-10-2011, 12:09 AM   #69
Hurricane Dragons
Diana, she is doing well... eating dubia and baby supers, mustard greens and collard greens... i have been treating her for what i thinks is MBD.... ive been reading and reading and because of her lack of control of her back legs and because the base of her tail and legs were so thin, ive come to the conclusion of MBD.... she has actually been taking liquid calcium right from the syringe...and she seems to know how to drink out of the syringe...she seems smart.....lol.... like she knows what im tryin to do... she poops 2-3 times a day and eats plenty... so i think she will make a good recovery... as soon as i fine time, i will update yall with some pictures.... her tail is seems fuller..... thanks for asking.... take care....

Old 02-10-2011, 08:49 PM   #70
joshjtd
Just thought I would share a bit of my recent experience with Mac Watkins. I am not making another BOI thread as I didn't lose any money but it is similar to the situation here.

Mac had a double het leather male posted when one of the folks in this thread posted the link the this BOI thread. I had told Mac I was interested in his male but told him, I would not complete the transaction until he addressed this thread.

Mac started to contact me after he replied here. We were working out a deal to arrange the transaction. There were a couple of red flags that made me uneasy with the whole deal which I will outline below. Mac asked for payment via paypal as a "gift" to avoid fees. This of course makes any chance on recouping cash after a scam impossible. The second was that he wanted to ship the animal via USPS. I had attempted to give him the link to SYR.com for a better shipping method which he disregarded.

When I was going send payment, the name on the paypal address was not Mac Watkins.

Against my better judgement, I was going to give Mac the benefit of the doubt. I told Mac that I would be sending payment on Feb. 15th. I would have sent payment earlier but my weather has been not acceptable for shipping. I got notice today from Mac that he sold the dragon to another buyer. When I asked him what happened to our agreement I got this:

Mac Watkins to me
show details Feb 4 (7 days ago)
Well I don't want to ship till the week following. It is to cold to ship and risk it. Let me know?

That was 7 days ago Mac. You are conducting business the same way you did that got you the BOI thread. Making a deal with one person then fishing other deals with other people is not ethical business. I am not telling you how to run you "business" as you can run it how you see fit. I am telling you that if you want to make it on Fauna, you have to be a trusted seller and you have not earned that title.
- Hide quoted text -

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> wrote:
Even if we did have an agreement I don't have to sell him to you. Who are you to tell me how to run a business. I could give him away if I wanted or I could keep even. Show me exactly were I say I agree to hold him for you till you pay. With many other people you see with a business they require a deposit to hold him. I didn't know you were expecting me to hold him.

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 8:15 PM, Josh Davis <joshjtd@gmail.com> wrote:
I will be posting this in the BOI thread. We never had an agreement Mac? I have our entire email history saved. You can not do business like this and expect to make it on Fauna.

On Feb 10, 2011 6:11 PM, "Mac Watkins" <xarmour@gmail.com> wrote:
> We never had an agreement on him except that I would send him on Tuesday
> when I got the money. I can't assure that your going to get a dragon unless
> you pay for him. I hate when this happens to me, it is just I need to sell
> all of my dragons. Goodluck finding dragons. I hope you understand.
>
>

>> On Feb 10, 2011 5:14 PM, "Mac Watkins" <xarmour@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I am sorry but he has actually been sold. I hate when it happens this
>> way. I
>> > sell to who ever buys first.
>> >
>> > On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 5:40 PM, Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> >> Alright that sounds good. Sorry for all of the confusion that has been
>> >> happening. I will send Tuesday for Wednsday arrival.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 3:54 PM, Josh Davis <joshjtd@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>
>> >>> And that would be Tuesday the 15th. Will still need some heat packs of
>> >>> course but I think we will finally be able to complete the transaction.
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Josh Davis <joshjtd@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>>
>> >>>> If that works, I will be sending you $215 via paypal on Tuesday
>> morning
>> >>>> (the $15 to cover paypal fees for not sending as a gift).
>> >>>>
>> >>>> On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Josh Davis <joshjtd@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>>>
>> >>>>> Yes if possible as Monday is supposed to dip down a bit and Tues/Wed
>> are
>> >>>>> looking to be a bit warmer
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Mac Watkins <xarmour@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>> Yes it would work. If I send him out here on Monday he will arrive
>> >>>>>> Tuesday. Where you wanting me to send him Tuesday and arrive on
>> Wednesday?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!