For Sale Kenyan Hoehnelii - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 03-01-2011, 08:31 PM   #1
Vegas Chad
Kenyan Hoehnelii

We recently received a very nice shipment of Kenyan chameleons to add to our breeding projects here at Tiki Tiki Reptiles. Unfortunately we don’t have room to keep all of them so we are offering a few of the best to our customers.

Probably our favorite chameleon from the three types that we received from Kenya are the High Casqued (T. Hoehnelii) chameleons. We already work with the lowland type of these which are from the Uguanda area however this is our first time with the Hoehnelii from Kenya. These Kenyan types are much more colorful and have an awesome texture; in a way they remind us of colorful living rocks. They are just plain cool! They dont get very large allowing you to house them in a smaller cage, ours are eating houseflies and 3/4 crickets. They are a very hardy chameleon and easy to keep and a joy to work with. If you have any questions about them please contact us!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Prices are without shipping*
Males - $100
2 Males - $175

WE ONLY HAVE 2 MALES LEFT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #2
marickforce
would you ship to nyc

Old 03-13-2011, 04:49 PM   #3
Vegas Chad
I would. I am out of adult WC animals.

I do have some 3 month old babies that I am going to start selling soon though.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2011, 05:18 PM   #4
marickforce
that sounds great please keep me informed and how much would it be to ship to zip code 10455

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!