Basically Boas A++ Great people to deal with!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2003, 01:49 AM   #1
retic88
Basically Boas A++ Great people to deal with!!

This was my 2nd time i bought from Mike & Stephanie (Basically Boas) They always answered my email fast and never had to worry about my $$$. Thats what i like and most people will agree with that. i hate worring about my cash. all the boas i got from them are healthy and LOOK GREAT!! Thats again Mike & Stephanie.

here is a pic of the snake i just got ..

male Orange Salmon sibling that was produced by Rich Ihle
and a littermate to Salmons from his #5 bloodline

Old 08-12-2003, 11:15 PM   #3
Joe Romley
You won't find better boas anywhere in So Cal. They're great people to do business with.

Joe

Old 08-13-2003, 02:32 AM   #4
Boavoyage
Mike and Stephanie from Basically Boas - They are the best that you shall buy from, if you want to have the best!!!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...basically+boas

Old 10-02-2003, 08:43 AM   #5
Winter
Good guys

I recently purchased a sweet 100% het albino Boa from Mike and Stephanie. I had been looking for a clean, light addition with a crimson tail for a while now and this boa fits the bill perfectly. He arrived warm and cozy in superb packaging, which included genetics paperwork, feed records, etc. Basically Boas was always quick to reply to my e-mails and a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to purchasing from them again.

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Old 10-02-2003, 09:24 AM   #6
hogboa
Good People

I've to had the pleasure of purchasing from Mike & Steph. I received a beautiful,healthy Anery boa. This is one of the BEST Anery I've ever owend in my Life !

ALL e mails answered....I ask ALOT of questions when inquiring bout an animal. Excellent packing. I can't wait to purchase from the "Dymantic Duo" again

You can't go wrong with Mike & Steph. They are HIGHLY recommended in my book.
Dave Derrick @ East TN Reptiles

Old 10-02-2003, 12:54 PM   #7
JungleHabitats
Agreed

I am in the process of getting a pair of there gorgeous Salmontines.And Mike has been nothing morethen a pleasure to do buisness with.If every one in the herp world had there cooth it be delightful . way to go Mike & Steph

Old 10-03-2003, 11:45 PM   #8
The BoidSmith
I would have to agree. Mike has been very informative and very professional in his e-mails. I'm still in the process of deciding on a boa but wouldn't doubt in buying from them.

Regards,

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!