Basically Boas ---- EXCELLENT - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-25-2003, 09:55 AM   #1
hogboa
Basically Boas ---- EXCELLENT

I got a male Anery a few moths back from Mike & Steph. This anery was by far the MOST beautiful Anery I've ever seen! Excellent packing. ALL e mails & calls answered AND a great price.
Then I received a Christmas card from em Christmas Eve ! I highly recommend thi dynamic duo !
Merry Christmas Mike & Steph !
Dave Derrick @ East Tennessee Reptiles

Old 12-25-2003, 10:12 AM   #2
Tom Chambers
Mike and Steph rule!

If you found some "Boa money" in that stocking of yours, there is no better place for it to go!

You won't be disappointed.

Old 12-25-2003, 08:11 PM   #3
The BoidSmith
Excellent customer service!

A while ago I inquired Mike about an argentine boa they had for sale. He was really helpful answering all my questions. At that point in time something came up and I couldn't buy the snake. In spite of this he always maintained an open communication.

It is easy for people who sell, to be nice with a prospective customer when they look to close a deal. In Mike's case, even though at the end I did not buy from him, he still maintained an open and friendly communication. In MHO, that's the way business should be conducted.

Mike is the perfect example a great businessman and even better person to deal with. Maybe he lost a sale at that time, but he certainly did gain a future customer. Great job Mike!

Old 12-26-2003, 11:57 PM   #4
shannon
Thumbs up doesn't get any better

You can't find better service or better people than mike and steph.They are a kick to be around and care so much about there animals.

If I was going to drop some fat coin on boas it would be with them.

class act all the way.

shannon brown
High Sierra Reptiles

Old 12-29-2003, 04:38 PM   #5
OBZ
yup mike is a great guy to deal with... i had a trade with him not to long ago,... i had never done buisness with him before, but i shipped first, and was not dissapointed.

thumbs up mike and steph!

sean mills

Old 12-29-2003, 11:20 PM   #6
Winter
Mike and Stephanie are great people with awesome animals. My boa they sold me is thriving and I can't wait to purchase another from them again one day.

Aside from the fact that they have exceptional boas, they communicated with me really well and even took brand new pictures of the animal I was considering before I sent the payment over, as if their first set of pics had not won me over!

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Old 01-19-2006, 08:00 PM   #7
MGReptiles
I received 5 super nice boas from Mike over the past few weeks.. Super nice animals, excellent customer service.. He even emailed me today asking how the boas were doing and they have been here for about 3 weeks.. Now thats the way it is supposed to be done.. A++++++ I look forward to dealing with him in the future!!

Old 03-15-2006, 11:01 PM   #8
ExecutiveReptiles
we agree

We have also purchased several Boas from Mike, and have been thinking of getting more from him, Has always been very generous with short payment plans, and everytime they have been BEAUTIFUL BOAS..He responds to e-mails very fast, and is just an all around great guy...I would recommend him for sure...the boas we got from him are some of our favorites still to this day..Thanks
David Kendrick & Amanda Kingsbury..

Old 03-15-2006, 11:37 PM   #9
The Reptile House
Completely agree 100%. Mike has gone above and beyond with customer service with us. Always answering my questions. The 4 boas we have from them are top notch and just beautiful. Thanks for all the answered ?'s on our pregnant girl, without them we would have been lost, it has been quite a few years since we have had boas so we were out of the loop. They brought us back in--MUCH APPRECIATED!! Shanell Sepulveda

Old 03-17-2006, 06:33 AM   #10
handsomeRob
i agree. theyre 'bout the best ive dealt with so far. i purchased a 0.1 surinam from them and except for a shipping date mixup all was great. couldnt be happier. they even take the time to respond to emails quickly (believe me, i dont think he ever sleeps!) and calmly. animals on his site are fantastic, the pics are high quality, and his prices are exceptional. cant go wrong with this guy.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!