Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2004, 07:38 PM   #31
COBRAMAN
Quote:
Originally posted by wilomn
kevin, did you or did you not ship that king cobra by UPS?

Please post the dash record if you did not.

Not to tough is it? Surely you have one. Don't you?

I am not going to start on Kevin Smith. My feeling and dealings with him are well documented. But if you read the other threads, you already know that HE IS NOT GOING TO DIRECTLY ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOUT THE SHIPPING!!! He will dance around that for thirty something pages again. At best, he may say he used Delta, but then refuse to post proof. He is easier than a mother goose book to read. We all know he is registerd with Delta, and he "uses" delta, but that does not even come close to answering the question.

My prediction ( I dare you to prove me wrong, Kevin). He will come back on here and start callin me childish names for posting this, yet will NEVER answer the question at hand.

Kevin, here is your big chance to prove me wrong.

DID YOU SHIP A KING COBRA VIA UPS????

Old 11-14-2004, 08:04 PM   #32
oreganus
Question I answered the question twice....

I am registered with delta and that is what I use, plain and simple. I have been more than fair with my answers on this thread. I have showed that I have tried to resolve this with Jeremy, but he obviously had/has other motives with trying to get me to send the $800 to him. If I sent him a moneyorder I doubt if I would ever see the snake again(if he even has it anymore), I can't get him to give me a current picture of it, and now I wouldn't trust it if he did send me a picture because it would make sense why he wouldn't have just sent one in the first place. I will take the snake back if he ships it Delta COD, so I don't know why everyone is insistent on trying to make me look like the bad guy here. You guys are always complaining about proof, but there has been a lack of it on the part of the accuser throughout the entire thread.
Kevin Smith

Old 11-14-2004, 08:09 PM   #33
oreganus
Lightbulb one more thing....

we can go back and forth all day long, but this isn't about rantings, it is about a buyer/seller dispute. I am not going to even comment on Ray's little button pushing, I will leave to jeremy to see if he wants to settle this or not, I have given him the options and he can feel free to try and settle this problem or not.
Kevin Smith

Old 11-14-2004, 08:17 PM   #34
cavu
Kevin, I don't post on Fauna much, although I read almost everything, and I try to stay out of "fights", but to answer the question of how you shipped the Cobra, try one of these responses and nothing else:

Yes, I shipped the Cobra in question using UPS!
or
No, I did not use the UPS, I used Delta Dash to ship the Cobra in question!

It's that simple.

Mike Blackston

Old 11-14-2004, 08:24 PM   #35
oreganus
Lightbulb Okay. once again....

since people are illiterate or just too plain stupid to read. I used delta, as I do with the venomous and most of the nonvenomous I ship.
thanks
Kevin smith

Old 11-14-2004, 08:24 PM   #36
COBRAMAN
See? I told you he could not do it. So predictable.

Kevin, I am not trying to push your buttons. You have enough people already doing that. The past aside, if you would just make a direct statement on how you shipped the King Cobra in question, you could get a little credability here. I actually side with you in terms of you being fair about buying the animal back by COD. Tha is more than fair on your side. And there is nothing wrong with you wanting a recent photo of the snake prior to the deal being done. But IF you shipped a king cobra via UPS (venomoid or not) that is a big mistake that can effect all of us in the long run, so this is not about me being nosey or starting crap with you. So if you did NOT ship him the cobra by UPS, why would you not simply state so to clear your name instead of letting everyone assume that you did by your dancing around the bush??? If I posted that you robbed a bank, you would come right back with a direct denial, and not a dance around the bush. You say that you use Delta, but that is not a denial that you shipped a cobra by UPS. If you can't directly answer the question, you can't be mad at all of us, whom you can effect by doing something so stupid and illegal.

So again, We ask...DID YOU SHIP A KING COBRA VIA UPS?

ps: that's a yes or no answer.

Old 11-14-2004, 08:28 PM   #37
COBRAMAN
OK, you made your last post (directly answering the question) while I was typing all that (above). Good for you.

Thank you for answering the question directly. I am glad to hear that you would not do something that stupid.

Now it is up to the other guy to provide proof that he got it via UPS.

Thanks,
Take care of yourself

Old 11-14-2004, 08:32 PM   #38
Wilomn
kevin, could you please post proof that you used Delta to ship that cobra? You could scan in a copy of the airbill and its number.

I'm sure that if you've lost yours you can get a copy from Delta. You can probably get all you need right online as they must keep track of all shipments of hots.

Time to put up or shut up.

Old 11-14-2004, 08:35 PM   #39
oreganus
Lightbulb about time....

someone admitted on this thread that I handled the situation right in my requests to get a picture or get the snake sent COD. I don't understand the situation at all. I must admit that it is quite remarkable that of all the people that have wrote on this thread, it is actually Ray that posted a sensible statement, I guess I don't give him enough credit and for that I apologize. I don't even know why all of this trouble was started by Jeremy over a simple problem. But he has still yet to explain why he couldn't provide a current picture in 6 months or explain why he is so objectionable to sending the snake COD. My only conclusion is that he was trying to rip me off and when that didn't work, he got mad and posted on here. I would really like to hear other peoples opinions on this matter since he won't answer any of the questions.
Kevin Smith

Old 11-14-2004, 08:40 PM   #40
schlegelii
Kevin Smith 2004

I understand, here it is:

Sent : Saturday, May 1, 2004 2:34 PM
To : thereptiledoctor@hotmail.com
Subject : RE: Message about: Screamer subadult king cobra for sale w/pics!

Jeremy,

I didn't get a chance to ship to you. Something came up and I didn't get there in time. Is there any other day that you can pick it up?? OR I am thinking I can triple bag the snake and ship it UPS to your door. Ordinarily I would only ship delta, but I think it would make it easier for both of us. I have never had a problem shipping reptiles UPS, so it would be fine as long as the person recieving it knows what is in the box it is fine. let me know.
thanks
Kevin

Sent : Tuesday, May 4, 2004 11:00 PM
To : thereptiledoctor@hotmail.com
Subject : RE: Message about: Screamer subadult king cobra for sale w/pics!

Hey, no worries, that is fine. Just give me the address and I will have it out for whatever day you would like. I have had to ship UPS before and have never had a problem. Let me know.
thanks
Kevin

Jeremy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!