Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2004, 08:42 PM   #41
oreganus
Lightbulb Wes....

you are exactly the type of person I was referring to when I was talking about morons with nothing better to do than start crap on fauna. People can look at most of your posts and see what I am talking about. Ask Jeremy to provide proof, he is the one throwing accusations with no proof, hell he hasn't even responded to why he can't provide a picture of the snake or why he won't send the snake Delta.
Kevin Smith

Old 11-14-2004, 08:44 PM   #42
schlegelii
Kevin Smith 2004

I can also scan the shipping lable from the box, keep it just in case.

Jeremy

Old 11-14-2004, 08:48 PM   #43
cavu
Cobraman, I must have missed the post you refer to. The response right after my request only stated he used Delta Dash not that he necessarly used it on the snake in question.

Mike Blackston

Old 11-14-2004, 08:51 PM   #44
oreganus
Lightbulb That is pure BS...

Jeremy,

SHOW ME THE BOX I SENT IT TO YOU IN WITH THE POST MARK AND THE DATE. Then while you are figuring that out, answer the bigger two questions:

1> WHY in six months have you not been able to provide a current picture of the snake??

2> WHY are you so objected to sending the snake Delta COD???

and just for the hell of it, answer this one....

3.WHY, if you were so upset about the situation, did you not do either of the forementioned options and chose to come on here and talk smack?? DO YOU STILL HAVE THE SNAKE?? SHOW US ALL PICTURES AND THEN TELL EVERYONE WHY YOU ARE SO AGAINST SENDING THE SNAKE Delta COD. But then again, you won't, you would rather start crap. Isn't that what you said you were going to do if I didn't blindly send the $800 to you?? I believe the term was "I AM GOING TO DRAG YOUR NAME THROUGHT THE MUD". If you want to rectify the situation, then I suggest you double bag the snake, put it in an insulated wooden box, and ship it out to me COD. Otherwise quit whining and wasting everyones time.
Thanks
Kevin Smith

Old 11-14-2004, 09:07 PM   #45
schlegelii
Kevin Smith 2004

I will have the label picture posted in the next 12 hr, see not all of have a digital camera. To set the record strait the quote was:
"I don't have to drag you name thought the mud, you do a good enough job at that yourself".

Jeremy

Old 11-14-2004, 09:12 PM   #46
Wilomn
kevin, does that mean you can't supply the airbill or you won't supply the airbill?

Seems to me that if you wanted to be belived both here and with regards to the cobras condition that you would WANT to prove you were in the right. You know, sort of like posting that airbill number.

You did say there was an airbill number, right?

Old 11-14-2004, 09:20 PM   #47
oreganus
Lightbulb while we are waiting on a camera....

Why don't you answer the other questions????

1> Why could you not supply a current picture of the snake????

2> Why don't you want to ship the snake COD via Delta???

3> DO YOU STILL OWN THE SNAKE? IF SO, WHY ARE YOU SO AGAINST SHOWING ANY PROOF OF IT TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION??

I know these are very tough questions, but in the 6 month time frame you could have borrowed a camera somewhere, hell you could have taken a picture with a disposable and sent it to me.
LOL
Kevin Smith

PS-have fun with photoshop for the label

Old 11-14-2004, 09:25 PM   #48
schlegelii
shipping UPS

If anyone would like the tacking number for the shipment, please message me privately. UPS still has the tracking info.

Old 11-14-2004, 09:32 PM   #49
snakegetters
Re: about time....

Quote:
Originally posted by oreganus
someone admitted on this thread that I handled the situation right in my requests to get a picture or get the snake sent COD.
Sure, that's perfectly reasonable.

What isn't reasonable is shipping king cobras by UPS, because that has the potential to screw up the hobby for everyone. Looks to me from the emails that you did that, and that is a very serious concern.

I also think it's a matter of concern to the community that you are selling illegally home-hacked venomoids, some of which are still capable of envenomating. It appears that you don't have a lot of respect for the law, or for much of anything else for that matter.

I think you're a ticking time bomb in the herp community, a bad accident just waiting to happen that could potentially shut us all down.

Old 11-14-2004, 09:48 PM   #50
COBRAMAN
Re: Kevin Smith 2004

Quote:
Originally posted by schlegelii
I understand, here it is:

Sent : Saturday, May 1, 2004 2:34 PM
To : thereptiledoctor@hotmail.com
Subject : RE: Message about: Screamer subadult king cobra for sale w/pics!

Jeremy,

I didn't get a chance to ship to you. Something came up and I didn't get there in time. Is there any other day that you can pick it up?? OR I am thinking I can triple bag the snake and ship it UPS to your door. Ordinarily I would only ship delta, but I think it would make it easier for both of us. I have never had a problem shipping reptiles UPS, so it would be fine as long as the person recieving it knows what is in the box it is fine. let me know.
thanks
Kevin

Sent : Tuesday, May 4, 2004 11:00 PM
To : thereptiledoctor@hotmail.com
Subject : RE: Message about: Screamer subadult king cobra for sale w/pics!

Hey, no worries, that is fine. Just give me the address and I will have it out for whatever day you would like. I have had to ship UPS before and have never had a problem. Let me know.
thanks
Kevin

Jeremy

Kevin, I still take your side about you buying the snake back, shipping it COD etc. But if the above e-mail is accurate, that means you lied about it. And of more concern, to send a King Cobra (venomoid or not) by UPS is crazy and as far as I know illegal. I won't go on, because I am not trying to pick a fight with you, but if you really sent the cobra by Delta like you said, it would help you a great deal to post the air way bill to back up your statement. He posted his proof, now the ball is in your court.

Kevin, I would word this the same if I were writing it to my best friend, so don't feel I am messing with you. If you are right, I will stand up for you.

Please redeem yourself by posting the air way bill.
Peace, Ray

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!