Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2004, 09:56 PM   #51
COBRAMAN
1> Why could you not supply a current picture of the snake????

He stated he does not have a camera

2> Why don't you want to ship the snake COD via Delta???

Is he an approved Delta shipper? if not, he may not be able to ship back to you COD.

3> DO YOU STILL OWN THE SNAKE? IF SO, WHY ARE YOU SO AGAINST SHOWING ANY PROOF OF IT TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION??

See answer to #1

Old 11-14-2004, 09:56 PM   #52
snakegetters
Re: while we are waiting on a camera....

Quote:
Originally posted by oreganus
PS-have fun with photoshop for the label
This issue is well beyond who posts what on the Internet. There needs to be a UPS investigation into this matter, and they can make the determination of fact. If Jeremy is making up the tracking number and the label, the investigators at UPS can figure that out. If he isn't, then legal action should ensue.

I look forward to seeing that label scanned. I'd give good odds that Kevin cannot produce a Delta airbill and Jeremy can produce the UPS shipping label.

Old 11-14-2004, 09:58 PM   #53
oreganus
Lightbulb I will have to go get it....

It has been a long time. I usually don't keep airbills around if it has arrived fine and everything seems to be okay. I find it amazing that Jeremy STILL WON'T answer any of the questions I put forth. I guess that just proves he was trying to keep the king and rip me off for the money. Hell, if I was upset about the king as he is trying to come off, I would be down at delta shipping it before I started any more crap. But this just shows it was a BS post to begin with, he has options to get this taken care of, but I don't think that was the reality of the situation. He either doesn't have the snake anymore, killed it with his lack of experience, or was simply trying to rip me off. He is free to state otherwise, but at this point I wouldn't put anything past him. I will say once again, he is free to make the situation right, but I doubt he will even answer anyone on this forum about the situation.
Kevin Smith

Old 11-14-2004, 10:02 PM   #54
oreganus
TT......

give it up, I know you are a cranky old woman that is always right, but frankly your nonsense is just getting plain old. No wonder I don't see you on kingsnake that much anymore, I guess they got sick of your rants also.
Kevin Smith

Old 11-14-2004, 10:06 PM   #55
The BoidSmith
This thread goes beyond Jeremy not shipping the snake back or showing pictures of the cobra. This thread is related to this other one:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...A+AND+venomous

That was a result of this article that appeared in the Modesto Bee news and was posted within that same thread:

http://www.modbee.com/local/story/8...p-9386579c.html

This thread is about individuals putting in danger other people’s lives, and while they are at it, the reputation of other serious herpers and the hobby/business as a whole.

Jeremy,

You only posted the e-mail where Kevin proposed shipping UPS. What was your reply to his proposal? Could you post that e-mail as well?

Thanks.

Old 11-14-2004, 10:09 PM   #56
COBRAMAN
Kevin, I have a GOOD contact at PBI Delta. If you like I will get the air way bill for you. At very least I can have him confirm that you sent a shipment to Jeremy on the date you say you did. Instead of worrying about Jeremy's answers to your questions (which i think I already took care of for him) I would be more concerned about the ramifications of sending a venomous snake through UPS (and yes, a venomoid snake is still considered a venomous snake). Also, I would not waste too much time trying to pick a fight with Tanith (trust me when I tell you that you will not win).

Let me know if you want me to retrieve the Delta data.
Peace
Ray

Old 11-14-2004, 10:11 PM   #57
gila7150
The fact that Kevin Smith is a dirt bag without a conscience is not news to anyone.
However, if Jeremy knew in advance that a king cobra was going to be shipped UPS and he agreed to it, he's not much better.

This could turn out to be one of those deals where we don't care who got screwed because both parties are so repulsive.

Old 11-14-2004, 10:16 PM   #58
oreganus
Lightbulb Well this is getting boring....

I fully understand the worries on the UPS thing. But I don't understand everything else. If he doesn't have an account with Delta, then how was he planning on getting the snake back to me??? On top of that, if he had no means to ship it, then why did he expect me to send money to him for a snake he couldn't ship to me?? As for the picture thing, IT WAS 6 months, he couldn't figure out how to take a picture in that period of time?? If he has a scanner as he claims/threatens to have, why could he have not taken a picture and scanned it?? I don't understand any of that, it is plain and simple, whatever the deal was with the snake, he was trying to rip me off, bottom line. As for the rest, I am really curious as to why it takes 12 hours to produce a shipping label scan??? everything in this is fishy, guess I am done, he can photo shop whatever he likes, I don't really care, I am done, have at it. This is pointless, before long this thread is going to be 80 pages long and there still won't be any answers.
kevin Smith

Old 11-14-2004, 10:18 PM   #59
Bringerofdoom
Re: I will have to go get it....

Quote:
Originally posted by oreganus
but I doubt he will even answer anyone on this forum about the situation.
geee about the same as your answer wether or not it was shipped ups. i dont believe you anyways based upon that email claimed you said. only after 10 or so people badgered you, you then answered.

i would think that with all the problems you had in the past, that you would keep a good record to prove how, what and who to you shipped anything to.

this thread is aobut the same as the one thread where you claim alot of the snakes died only after several pages did you produce only 2 pictures of any snake.... that whole thread you danced around the whole "i dont do my own venemoid surgeries" only to be busted out on the last thread. you are proven over and over again to lie what makes you any different 1 year later?????

Old 11-14-2004, 10:23 PM   #60
oreganus
Lightbulb Sorry....

There is so much posting going on and circles being worn, I didn't see your reply Ray. Go ahead and email me and we can see if we can figure it out, I don't know the exact date, but we can try and figure it out. As for Ms.TT, I know I won't win, but every once in awhile you have to just call it. As for Chris Raden, you are nothing but a little punk always jumping up and trying to talk smack about someone you don't know. I know I shouldn't provoke you, since you will be trying to type more words than your little mind can handle for your response, but frankly I don't really care. You can rant by yourself, I am out of here.
Kevin Smith

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!