Pomona super show - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-08-2014, 09:00 PM   #1
Randy F
Pomona super show

Whoever was not able to make it down I will give you a run down. First, Rami put on a good show from a show goers stand point. I say it like that because from a sellers point, there was a lot of others to compete with. However it did bring in more shoppers. It was a win/win all the way around. I left feeling it was the best show I had attended for me personally. The building was big with ALOT of venders. The usual guys like Marki, Jeff Luman, Noco, etc were there with amazing animals. With this show you got a big selection from Snake Keeper and BHB. There were tons of booths with dry goods, every type of lizard, spider, you name it. There was even birds, face painting and purses! There was a really good variety of ball pythons besides the usual. You got to see some newer genes, multigene combos, and first rate examples of the different morphs. There were deals all over, I think I got one of the best! I also got worked! I sold a pastel lesser 66% het clown that by the looks was het for $160. Walking through it, I found atleast half a dozen different kinds of animals I contimplated getting into. I ended up getting into something else. This show had something for everyone. I have to say I think it was bigger than N.A.R.B.C. Pet Kingdom had their giant torts out for everyone to see. The owner of it, Matt, worked at the San Diego Zoo and has a ton of knowledge along with his staff. South Bay Tropicals had a bunch of their animals out there. Mike the owner and Ton (from storage wars, who is a partner of Mikes in some of the breedings) were out mingling and posing for pictures. Talk about pictures......Brian Barczyk was bombarded with people wanting pictures. He was so gracious and smiled for every picture, but thanked every one of them for coming to the show and stopping by to say hi. I jokingly said that he should charge $2 for each picture and he said no, he likes doing it. This man is on top of the industry (scaleless), most BIG breeders still have a hard time looking at his level (not all), but he is gracious. As corny as it may sound, I compair him to Wayne Gretzky. Wayne was by far the best, but down to earth and treated everyone with respect. Brian is my Wayne of the snake industry, and I feel so privedged to call him a friend. All I can say about that man is .......CLASS! We have all seen the guys that just want your money and not even give you the time of day.....thats NOT him. Ok, on to a personal side......I purchased a new rat rack from Brian Fountain from Morph Evolution ( http://morph-evolution.com/ ). The guy is a really good stand up guy that I always enjoy talking to and coming up with some of the stupidest s**t to try and make him laugh. He always has nice snakes but, well his racks are top notch. I would really recommend anyone in need of a rack getting ahold of this guy. Maki from Pacific Coast Reptiles........LOVE HER! I got the best deal in the whole show, and it was from her. Even with Brian Barczyk and a long list of others telling her they thought she had a pastel (probably super pastel, which is so hard to tell) puma, she sold it to me as a pastel ivory just to be sure! Thats a HUGE difference in price!!!! There is NEVER a doubt what your getting from her. She is so first class and has great business ethics are at the very top. I so recommend anyone wanting a high quality animal coming from the best to go look up her site www.pacificcoastreptiles.com and see what she has. Watch for her in the near future to have OFY stuff. I did get a absolutely beautiful enchi kingpin breeder male from BHB (along with another) to replace my pewter kingpin. Yes I know the pewter kingpin has another gene but no compairison! Once again, another HUGE order from Layne Labs........lets just say it was over $2000 and I did not see one bloody rat. These guys just make it too easy. Usually when you find someone who is the best, you get the :I'm the best" attitude......not there. John (the owner) and his staff are always helpful. Call Jenna and place an order....you wont be disappointed (http://www.laynelabs.com/ ). Yourgeckoguy.com was awesome.....yep I now have about $2000 in leopard geckos that I traded for balls. I guess I now am a leo breeder too! Really nice guy, and super helpful. Didn't try and take advantage of someone clueless like myself! Lastly, whoever took Heathers (heathers herp.....ladyohh on here) phone.....your lucky you got out without having the crap kicked out of you....and the guy who took Colettes (snake keepers) gtp

Well in part......YOU MISSED IT!!! Try and catch the next reptile super show that Rami puts on because they really are that good. www.reptilesupershow.com

Old 01-09-2014, 06:12 PM   #2
Mr.Misha
This was my first time attending a reptile show and it was pretty awesome. I went there to buy a couple of plants for my terrariumterrarium and ended up buying my 5th bp.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!