Barry White of L & B Reptiles Great Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-10-2004, 11:58 AM   #1
yiman
Thumbs up Barry White of L & B Reptiles Great Guy

I bought a B/P from Barry White of L & B Reptiles and I am very satisfied. Barry took the time to talk to me and we were on the phone for quite some time. Eventhough there was a little snag due to our work schedule everything went pretty smooth. Barry (and wife) were very informative. When the animal arrived, it was everything that Barry said she would be. She was clean ( no mites and such ), not skinny, and is a very pretty animal. I will definately be doing more business with Barry and L & B Reptiles. They are an A++ Business. Lynn, I hope that you are doing well.

Old 11-10-2004, 07:09 PM   #2
Mickey_TLK
To bad Barry doesnt treat his suppliers with as much respect.

You still owe me 50$ Mr White. I warned you if you decided to welch I would post about it.

Barry purchased a small lot of balls from me, and sent most of the payment in advance. He was supposed to purchase others, and send the rest of the payment (50$). Of course this did NOT happen. No big loss.

No other communications have been recieved, and had I checked here prior to accepting payment I would not have done the deal in the manner it was. I would NOT trust him.

Old 11-10-2004, 10:01 PM   #3
GinoInDaBronx
barry white= scammer

Well fernando,

How nice of you to post of your supposed good experience with barry white. It is especially convenient that you started a new thread about him, when several others mention what a con artist he is. If in fact you do exist, and are not just a phoney name, did you know about his connections with the notorious animal torturer, bruce eisenmann?

Old 11-10-2004, 10:20 PM   #4
yiman
Yes, I do exist

Well Gino, no, I didnt know. But that has nothing to do with my experience, Im not here defending or bashing anyone. I just posted my experience in dealing with Mr White. I am not taking anyones side one way or the other. I have better things to do than to play childish games.

Old 11-11-2004, 12:13 AM   #5
speedingbandit
yeah,,,very informative

Hes very informative as long as you spend some cash,,,but i guarantee ya you didnt get what ya pay for....most ppls guarantee has a signature by the seller,,,no signature,anywhere...also if they are supposed to be microchipped,,better check like i did ,,guess what no chip,,,,het albino,,,i dont think so,,if it aint even chipped when you pay for that how can ya trust if its het anything....once again barry is good a talkin smack,,,also if you send somethin back to him,,,if ya get your money back good luck...but hes not in it for the cash,,its the love of the animal.,,,and barry,,if ya read this answer your damn phone.....its funny to avoid someone who just had a bad truck wreck 2 mos. ago......and a bust fracture to go with it...now if that aint low i dont know what is....tell it to the judge cuz its time.,,,and ive got plenty time left to handle this.

Old 11-11-2004, 12:18 AM   #6
speedingbandit
also

The amount is a slight considerable amount ,,i even agreed to let him refund me half and id swallow the other,,,now if i aint keepin mycool,,i dont know how,,,,barry,,im letin you make the call,,,or ill make the call to the proper people,,its not like they dont already know.....

Old 11-11-2004, 06:04 PM   #7
Buddy love
"Barry Whites a Jack A$$"

Barry is nothing but a piece of $h!T con man and his day will come. He is still ripping people off on KS. He's changed his name a bit but that's all. As for the guy that started this posts your an idiot.
Are your initials B.W. perhaps trying to find new suckers to rip off? Barry you sicken me you little back woods hic, and soon you will pay for your actions.

Edward Chaplin

Old 11-17-2004, 11:12 PM   #8
mrangelo
BAD boy barry

He continues to advertise and rob new people.Just a matter of time before he goes down.
A.DIPASQUALE

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!