Nature Coast Exotics Inc.???????????? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-25-2006, 12:35 PM   #1
scorpian5
Nature Coast Exotics Inc.????????????

Hello,, I am looking into buying some tortisees and have seen this companies website and it looks like the price is good? Has anyone bought from them??

Old 06-25-2006, 01:41 PM   #2
JonRare
I bought from them a yr ago,, they didnt ship my animals and didnt communicate and took roughly 6 months to refund me in drips and drabs

Old 06-25-2006, 06:29 PM   #3
Jungle Gems
Nature Coast Exotics, Inc. is on our "Blacklist" and we will never purchase from them again. The monitor we ordered from them last year arrived IN A CRICKET BOX with no padding, insulation, etc. Purchase from them at your own risk, or as a wiser alternative, don't purchase from them at all.

Old 06-25-2006, 11:44 PM   #4
Andy5283
I purchased two burmese BLACK mt. tortoises from them, granted they were both healthy, BUT one had a split scute in the back, which i was NEVER aware of, and they took the picture just right so you couldn't notice it. I would just be care-ful

Andy Dorski

'Andys turts and torts'

Old 06-26-2006, 11:06 AM   #5
rstrack
big risk

I boguth two baby dwarf caiman last year. They both died with in a week and a half. I got no refund. Ronnie

Old 07-21-2006, 01:24 PM   #6
NCEI
NCEI Replys

rstrack you ordered 2 caiman right? I guaranteed them for 7 days just like the web site says. Now how am I supposed to know what you did to the caiman in the amount of time it took them to die. You said a week but I think it was a month.. Should we guarantee them for life?? If there was a problem with them you should have let us know with in the 7 days JUST LIKE THE WEB SITE SAYS!

Andy5283 you didn't "buy" the blacks we traded for them.. This is the first time I have heard of the so called split scute and we traded months ago. If you were un happy then you should have let us know and we would have been more than happy to trade back. I never seen a split scute on them but if there was and you didn't want them all you had to do was say so and we would have traded back. Instead you want to bring it up here. Is that to hurt my sales and help yours?? That is what it sounds like to me..

JonRare You sent me money for items I later found out (before I shipped) you were not allowed to posses in your state. It did take me a couple of months to get you paid back (not 6) but to be honest (now that I read your post) I should have made you take it as a credit. As that is what our policy is.

JungleGems I addressed you in the other thread that you bashed me in.

We ship out 40+ orders per week. We also have one of the best guarantees in the business. There is NOT 1 person out there that can say they upheld there end of the guarantee and we did not. Just like there are good and bad dealers, there are good and bad customers out there and obviously if we ship 40+ packages per week and I can only find a couple of people that complain about our service, we must be doing a good job. Even though we try we can't make everyone happy. Some people are complainers no matter what you do! Again we stick to our guarantee. If you place a order with us a uphold your end of the guarantee we will do the same and there is no one out there that can say otherwise!!
Thanks Chris
Nature Coast Exotics Inc.

Old 07-21-2006, 02:06 PM   #7
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCEI
rstrack you ordered 2 caiman right? I guaranteed them for 7 days just like the web site says. Now how am I supposed to know what you did to the caiman in the amount of time it took them to die. You said a week but I think it was a month.. Should we guarantee them for life?? If there was a problem with them you should have let us know with in the 7 days JUST LIKE THE WEB SITE SAYS!

Andy5283 you didn't "buy" the blacks we traded for them.. This is the first time I have heard of the so called split scute and we traded months ago. If you were un happy then you should have let us know and we would have been more than happy to trade back. I never seen a split scute on them but if there was and you didn't want them all you had to do was say so and we would have traded back. Instead you want to bring it up here. Is that to hurt my sales and help yours?? That is what it sounds like to me..

JonRare You sent me money for items I later found out (before I shipped) you were not allowed to posses in your state. It did take me a couple of months to get you paid back (not 6) but to be honest (now that I read your post) I should have made you take it as a credit. As that is what our policy is.

JungleGems I addressed you in the other thread that you bashed me in.

We ship out 40+ orders per week. We also have one of the best guarantees in the business. There is NOT 1 person out there that can say they upheld there end of the guarantee and we did not. Just like there are good and bad dealers, there are good and bad customers out there and obviously if we ship 40+ packages per week and I can only find a couple of people that complain about our service, we must be doing a good job. Even though we try we can't make everyone happy. Some people are complainers no matter what you do! Again we stick to our guarantee. If you place a order with us a uphold your end of the guarantee we will do the same and there is no one out there that can say otherwise!!
Thanks Chris
Nature Coast Exotics Inc.
Hey Chris, you need to put a first and a last name on BOI posts or they get deleted. Perhaps you should edit your profile.

Old 07-21-2006, 03:13 PM   #8
NCEI
My full name is Chris Hunter. As soon as I get a chance I will edit my profile. Thanks and sorry!!

Old 07-21-2006, 04:00 PM   #9
Rainbowboaman
I haven't dealt with North Coast but I can vouch for Ronnie Stract as being very knowledgeable on crocs from all over the world. He has been dealing with them for the 5 or 6 years that I have known him. If they both died that fast in his care it wasn't from husbandry problems. North Coast you ship 40 plus orders a week & customers have to wait for months for reimbursement?

Old 07-21-2006, 04:27 PM   #10
ms_ramie22
I was interested in a few frogs that they had listed on their website and I emailed them with a few questions and called their listed phone number,left a message and got no response from them, so they lost a sale to me. I went elsewhere.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!