Anyone ever Had trades with Jason Brennan? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-25-2002, 08:19 PM   #1
SnakeAGater
Anyone ever Had trades with Jason Brennan?

He wants me to ship first on a trade 2 of my boas for 3 of his Ball pytons.. Whats the word guys anyone know him? Or anything about him?

Thanx
John Manfre

SnakeAGater@aol.com

Old 11-26-2002, 01:53 PM   #2
SnakeAGater
Jason

Has no one ever traded wil Him ever?.. Give me the good-bad. anything..

Old 11-26-2002, 02:08 PM   #3
Neil Gubitz
The reason you're not getting any replies is two-fold....

1. The two of you are being ridiculous! He inquires about you.... you inquire about him, why don't you two get on the PHONE AND TALK!

2. Even with the approval of the Webslave.... there are VERY FEW people on this site who will give you ANY information if you don't have the guts to put your full name on every thread! The Webslave doesn't require it.... but, MOST of us DO!!

....Neil

Old 11-26-2002, 04:01 PM   #4
JasonBrennan
Hey, Neil, how are we being ridiculous?? For your information, we have spoken on the phone. However, prior to our recent contacts with one another, neither of us had heard of the other one. So, we both posted here. So what? That is what the board is for.

And, I know that you have something to say about every single thread on this board (sure seems that way to me, anyways...) I will fill you in a little bit, so that you don't jump to conclusions.

I have an ad about some ball pythons for sale. John emailed me asking if I would be interested in trading with him for some boas he has listed. Since he initiated the trade, I said that I did not want to ship first. He wanted me to ship first. So, I posted looking for any good or bad reports on him. I did not get many reports at all, so I told him that I had to stick with my original rule of not shipping first unless I knew the person. I also had that stated in my ad.

So, he then posted this thread asking about me. There is nothing wrong with that at all. I can post looking for info on him (yes, I DID do a search first), and he can of course post looking for info about me. If you think it is ridiculous, that is just too bad.

Have a nice day, Neil.

Jason Brennan

Oh, and John, you really do need to post your full name on this board.

Old 11-26-2002, 04:29 PM   #5
Neil Gubitz
whatever....

....Neil

Old 11-26-2002, 04:39 PM   #6
SnakeAGater
Learn to Read

My name has been posted on the first Thread of this post..

But this one is for Neil.

John Manfre
John Manfre
John Manfre

Old 11-26-2002, 04:44 PM   #7
SnakeAGater
Neil

Hey Neil Whats my name?

John Manfre

Old 11-26-2002, 06:52 PM   #8
Darin Chappell
C'mon now Neil . . .I admit that the both of them posting one right after another DID raise a red flag for me too, but it's not like they were making Good Guy posts for each other. They were just both entering into a trade, wanted to be as secure in their decision making as they could, and used the BOI for that for which it was intended. How bad is that?

Old 11-26-2002, 07:15 PM   #9
Neil Gubitz
I bow to the masses!

....Neil

Old 11-26-2002, 07:15 PM   #10
Ken Harbart
I gotta agree with Darin here. However. one thing that I am unclear on is who initiated the trade. In both threads, esch party has given the impression that the other one proposed it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!