Got Mice-jason Brenna Answer Me/very Bad Person, Owes Me Money, Won't Get Back To Me! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2005, 08:54 PM   #1
Monitopia
Got Mice-jason Brenna Answer Me/very Bad Person, Owes Me Money, Won't Get Back To Me!

I sent Jason brenna of Got Mice 4, yes 4 het for albino reticulated pythons back in July 04, and in return he was supposed to send me money. Then he said the paperwork wasn't legit and would send me a trio of blue tail monitors... They never showed up. Then I request to get 700 from him in return,,, He doesn't answer, so I bring it down to 400. He kind of agrees, then holds on for a long time and doesn't answer my emails. So I email him very mad back in october 04 and tell him to give me my money or animals or I will post about him on Fauna Board OF InquIry... Well he agrees to give me a trio of blackthroats monitors now.... Months later they still haven't showed up, so I get mad and email him,,, but he never replies, so I SAY JUST SEND ME 250!,,, yet he still doesn't reply! I don't know what to do,,, other than recomend ALL OF YOU TO NEVER BUY FROM THAT SCAM ARTIST SON OF A B*** EVER! I BELIEVE HE STILL PUTS ADS ON KS, AND I ADVISE YOU NOT TO BUY FROM HIM, I REPEAT DON'T BUY FROM JASON BRENNA AT GOTMICE! HE IS A SCAM ARTIST AND OWES ME MONEY AND OR ANIMALS!....?

Old 01-23-2005, 09:23 PM   #2
Lucille
First, Omar, you need to post your full name on the BOI.
Second, I am curious as to the particulars? Why did he say the papers were not in order? If they were not, why did he not return the snakes instead of promising lizards?
And, when people make deals, there is supposed to be a deal. Every time he did nothing, you reduced the price, what's up with that?
Finally, this happened some time ago. Do you have the emails he sent you?

Old 01-23-2005, 10:00 PM   #3
Monitopia
Ok thanks for letting me know, Omar Ibrahim
The deal was that I send him the retics and he sends me the money, but then he said the paperwork wasn't legit. So we agreed to the trio of Bluetail monitors... They never showed up so I asked if he could make a cash offer, he said that he couldn't give me the 700 for them as they "were not legit hets", so I asked if he could give me 400 for them as they would sell for 100 each even if they weren't hets so it would be fair, but then I didn't hear back from him. So I made an offer if he could just send me a cheap trio of blackthroats to get the deal over with, he agreed and said he was getting them. Well I haven't heard back from him, so I emailed him and he didn't get back, so I emailed again asking for anything, and I just said give me atleast 250 to close the deal and put it behind us.
I do have emails, but will not post them without a good reason... :deer:

Old 01-23-2005, 10:03 PM   #4
Monitopia
Angry

I just wanted to get it over with, I did not want to result to this, and if I can just get 250 out of it I would be happy as I want to buy either ap cages for upcoming snakes, or use the money along with other money I have been saving to build some. I am already hopfully getting an AP cage from someone by a trade, so I would like to use the money to maybe buy another one so they match...

Old 01-23-2005, 10:08 PM   #5
BryonsBoas
Until you post them

we have no eveidence of your claim to go by. Please post any info on the deal that you have other wise many people won't take this very seriously. We have only your word to go by. Your asking people to not do buisiness with someone over a bad deal with no proof.

Old 01-23-2005, 10:09 PM   #6
BryonsBoas
I mean " evidence "

Old 01-23-2005, 10:16 PM   #7
Monitopia
I have emails about the transaction I will post them up tommorow, once again, I DO NOT WANT TO START A CONFLICT, I JUST WANT HIM TO GET BACK TO ME AND ANSWER MY EMAILS.
BTW, am I allowed to Post the exact emails sent to me on the net? I won't get in trouble for it will I?
Thanks,
Omar

Old 01-23-2005, 10:18 PM   #8
DThomas
Omar, you need to post your full name for EVERY post. The easiet way to fix is to add your full name in your profile throught he user CP. Change Omar I. to your full name and you won't have to worry about it anymore.

Old 01-23-2005, 10:51 PM   #9
screamdreams
Omar...

What did you mean by "paperwork not legit"???

Why were you so quick to drop in monetary value on the animals after questions came up about the paperwork???

Are these possibly normal, het for nothing Retics???

Now, I'm not saying you are to blame by any means - I'm just curious as to the details. IE: animals history, etc.

$250 is still more than what most seasoned hobbiest would pay for hatchling ch babies...$45 per animal is wholesale, on average I believe. So, if there's a chance the "buyer" honestly believes these are just that, plus the fact that you were so willing to drop your trade value after questions arose...get the point?? Maybe he thinks you're taking him...just get us some details on the deal, the animals, etc...Got Mice are well known in the hobby, I'm sure something can be worked out between you AFTER you get us more details.

Old 01-23-2005, 11:00 PM   #10
Monitopia
No, I sold them to him as what I bought them as, and that was hets. I sent him the paperwork and all. As I said, I will post a copy of emails sent later, but untill then what I've said is the truth.
Also, as I said, I just wanted to get the deal over with as it has been seemlessly bad luck from the moment it started so that's why I kept going down as I just wanted to get it over with.
If I can get in touch with him soon this will all be over, but untill then it's not. Thanks for all the help.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!