High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 49 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-17-2007, 08:32 PM   #481
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
That happened to a friend of mine many years ago...(the "female" not the snake). I think that would be a bit worse but at least it didn't cost him a whole lot of money to buy "her" a few drinks.
Must have been quite a shock! I agree its worse but still a closer comparison than what the other guy is suggesting.

Old 01-17-2007, 08:42 PM   #482
Wilomn
Quote:
That happened to a friend of mine many years ago...(the "female" not the snake). I think that would be a bit worse but at least it didn't cost him a whole lot of money to buy "her" a few drinks.
From what I've heard brian foster is still seeing her, er him.

Is that the friend you meant?

Old 01-17-2007, 08:56 PM   #483
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizardeaux
Just wondering........Is this another dig about Louisiana?
The Louisiana comments really burn my butt!
Give us a break!!!
Are you serious?? He was even nice enough to type it slowly.......

Griz

Old 01-17-2007, 09:32 PM   #484
Ravens_Mama
Hey folks enough with the location slurs and insults.....your DETRACTING from the whole purpose and point of this SUPER long thread can we get back on track now??

How is sending the snakes now before paid for gonna change the fact that he is a scamming lying no good scumbag???? i think hes just trying to bribe them to keep their business. Now a viable offer woulda been to refund them their money if they were having ANY doubts as to what was happening on this thread and give them the time to sort things out for themselves but NO hes trying to make sure that they CANT back out of the deal.

JenJen

Old 01-17-2007, 09:48 PM   #485
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens_Mama
Hey folks enough with the location slurs and insults.....your DETRACTING from the whole purpose and point of this SUPER long thread can we get back on track now??

How is sending the snakes now before paid for gonna change the fact that he is a scamming lying no good scumbag???? i think hes just trying to bribe them to keep their business. Now a viable offer woulda been to refund them their money if they were having ANY doubts as to what was happening on this thread and give them the time to sort things out for themselves but NO hes trying to make sure that they CANT back out of the deal.

JenJen
There were no "location slurs" intended, it was just pointed out that David "types with an accent" when he feels like it, and other times doesn't. No one meant anything by it, it was simply pointing out yet another inconsistancy....

However, I do agree with the fact that he is just trying to ensure that no one backs out on any deals...if there are, indeed any deals actually going on, that is. He's trying to play the "victim" here. Pitiful.

Old 01-17-2007, 10:04 PM   #486
Dr Owens
Quote:
So...

It happened to your "FRIEND" huh?

Riiiiggghhhhttt Jim...your FRIEND. Got ya.

Old 01-17-2007, 10:13 PM   #487
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
So...

It happened to your "FRIEND" huh?

Riiiiggghhhhttt Jim...your FRIEND. Got ya.

It was a friend. I was a virgin when I got married....both times.

Old 01-17-2007, 10:18 PM   #488
Griz
To all of the kind people in the south.......I am sorry if my slow typing comment was insultive in any way. I meant it in jest and never intended to create the barrage of hate emails and negative Karma that I have received.

The next time I will type normal speed but will type my response out twice before hitting send.....geesh......

Griz

Old 01-17-2007, 10:26 PM   #489
SoulSmilen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
To all of the kind people in the south.......I am sorry if my slow typing comment was insultive in any way. I meant it in jest and never intended to create the barrage of hate emails and negative Karma that I have received.

The next time I will type normal speed but will type my response out twice before hitting send.....geesh......

Griz
You're joking.. you received bad rep for that??? Shoot, I'm in Texas, say "y'all" regularly, and laughed. The whole thing brings to mind:

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Elenor Roosevelt

By the way, thank you for typing slow.

Old 01-17-2007, 10:36 PM   #490
Wilomn
Dadgummit Griz, I alz wuz a thankin that youall wuz sayin that you wuz writin slow like so summa us'n could be a readin slow like an I jus figgr'd out you'n messin within them ar wordie thangamagiggies.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart